|Katsia Damankova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1990|
Katsia Damankova is a Belarusian supermodel who rose to fame in the year 2006, after winning the Ford Models Supermodel of the World contest. After this, she went on to be featured in the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
In 2014, Katsia graduated with a diploma in International Journalism from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katsia has dated –
- Anton Zingarevich (2008-Present) – The couple has 3 children named Marusya (b. August 22, 2013), Ivanka (b. August 24, 2016), and Malika (b. March 20, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- Broad shoulders
- Long legs
Katsia has appeared in the campaigns for various brands such as –
- Victoria’s Secret
- Oscar de la Renta
- Carolina Herera
- Stella McCartney
- Jaeger LeCoultre
Katsia Damankova Facts
- She was raised in Minsk and travels back and forth every year to spend time with her family and relatives.
- Being a supermodel was the last thing that she wanted to be as a child and instead, she wanted to be a genetic engineer and archaeologist.
- It was actor Sergey Nagorny who convinced her to take up modeling as a career option.
- In 2006, Katsia won the Ford Model‘s Supermodel of the World contest in New York City. After that, she continued to live in the United States.
- Katsia trained to be a swimmer for 5 years in the past.
- She has been featured in various magazines including Allure, Marie Claire, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Katsia and fellow model Maryna Linchuk are close friends.
- She is the founder of the informational website Beautyhack.ru.
Featured Image By Katsia Damankova / Instagram