She has completed her education in Russia.
- Siblings – She has a brother
Maryna Linchuk’s career is managed by –
- Models 1
- IQ Models – Moscow (Mother Agency)
- Viva Model Management – Paris
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- DNA Models – New York
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Ford Models – New York
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Uno Models – Barcelona and Madrid
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not revealed about her dating men. There are some RUMORs though –
- Andrej Rusakov
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian ancestry.
33-23.5-34.5 in or 84-60-88 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU)
As a model, Maryna has advertised for the majority of fashion houses such as Belstaff, Blumarine, Christian Dior, Club Monaco, Cori, Derek Lam, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, DSquared2, Escada ‘Moon Sparkle’ fragrance, Express, Forevermark, Gap, H&M, iCB, Joop! Jeans, Kenneth Cole, L’Etage, Lança fragrance, Les Dessous Chic Lingerie, Monsoon, Mulberry, United Colors of Benetton, and Versace.
Best Known For
Gracing the cover of Italian and Portuguese Vogue.
First Fashion show
Maryna Linchuk debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Alexandar Nikolich, Gens Laugesen, Allegra Hicks, and Bora Aksu.
She appeared in the 2010 dramedy film Somewhere for her role as a Vampire model.
She has modeled for Victoria’s Secret and Justin Gelband is the trainer responsible for sculpting all the VS models. Justin puts more emphasis on diet. He recommends not to overeat and trim off salt, sugar (except berries), alcohol strictly from the diet. He suggests Dr. D’Adamo’s blood type diet to his clients.
Carbohydrates should be reduced from one’s diet, but make sure to eat some otherwise the person will feel devoid of energy.
Raw nuts and avocados are good for gaining energy, according to Gelband. But, apart from giving energy, they also provide fats, so eating to the fullest will not do good to health.
Justin recommends his clients to do interval training of 30 minutes rather than hour plus cardio sessions. Also, sprints are not recommended by him (though they shed away lot many calories in less amount of time) as they can injure the models easily and are good for persons looking to build muscles or making the body bulky.
Maryna Linchuk Facts
- She is one of the top 30 models of 2000s as per Vogue Paris.
- Initially, she didn’t want to pursue modeling.
- She was scouted in Russia.
- Linchuk is good friends with Yana Karpova, Laura Blokhina, Heidi Mount, Magdalena Frackowiak, Cicely Telman, Chanel Iman, Margaryta Senchylo, Tanya Dziahileva, Snejana Onopka, Viktoriya Sasonkina, Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova, and Ben Hill.