|Kayla Cromer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1998|
Kayla Cromer is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of Matilda in the series Everything’s Gonna Be Okay and as a guest investigator on Ghost Brothers.
San Jose, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kayla studied Parapsychology, under the careful guidance of Parapsychologist Dr. Loyd Auerobach.
- Father – Reno Cromer
- Mother – Pam Cromer
Kayla is represented by KMR Talent Agency and Echo Lake Entertainment.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Petite physical appearance
- Alluring eyes
Through her social media, Kayla has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Youth To The People and LauColom Boutique.
Kayla Cromer Favorite Things
- Genre Of Films – Adventure, Horror, Sci-Fi and True Crime
- TV Show – Sponge Bob Square Pants
- Thing To Do In Her Free Time – Camping
- Female Empowerment Films – Legally Blonde
Source – Instagram, The Art Of Autism
Kayla Cromer Facts
- She was brought up in the suburb of Morgan Hill.
- Cromer was 7 years old when she was diagnosed with dyscalculia, dyslexia, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. A couple of years after that, Kayla was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome.
- Kayla was 9 years old when she began taking an interest in paranormal activities. At the age of 10, Kayla received her first paranormal investigation equipment as a gift for Christmas.
- Cromer was in grade 8 when she went to investigate the RMS Queen Mary as well as the Winchester Mystery House.
- As a child, Kayla enjoyed watching SVU, America’s Most Wanted, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, the Harry Potter series.
- Originally, Kayla wanted to be a criminal profiler with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. However, she changed her mind after having watched actress Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Then, in 2017, Kayla relocated to Los Angeles in order to find more opportunities in the entertainment industry.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Young Maria/Abigail in South of Hell in 2015. Later, in 2016, she was cast in her first feature film Desert Dwellers as Gloria.
- Kayla has worked as a model in the past.
- She is one of the few autistic celebrities and the first one to play a main autistic character. Some of the others include Woody Allen, Susan Boyle, and Bill Gates.
- Diving in a shark cage to have an up-close encounter with great white sharks is something that Kayla had always wanted to check off her bucket list.
Featured Image By Kayla Cromer / Instagram