|Kaylee Halko Quick Info|
|Height||2 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 2003|
Kaylee Halko is an American social media influencer who is a distinguished survivor of a rare and rapid-aging disease called progeria. Despite suffering from a condition that allows one to live up till the age of 13, Kaylee as of 2019, turned 15 on July 21. Young Kaylee, who is yet another victim to diseases that affects only 1 in 4 million births, has not let it slow her down in enjoying life. She is also noted for posting short lip-sync videos to her eponymous TikTok account and pictures to her self-titled Instagram account. She has a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Ohio, United States
Monclova, Ohio, United States
Kaylee started attending the Anthony Wayne Local Schools kindergarten in Ohio when she was 6 years old. Later, she went on to attend elementary school before becoming popular on TikTok.
Social Media Influencer
- Father – Timothy George Halko
- Mother – Marla Lynn Halko
- Siblings – Jacob Halko (Older Brother), Brandan Halko (Older Brother), TJ Halko (Older Brother) (Physique Competitor)
Kaylee is managed by her parents Timothy and Marla.
2 ft 6 in or 76 cm
11 kg or 24 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaylee is too young to talk about her dating life at the moment.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Due to her condition, she had lost her hair at a very young age. She prefers to wear a blonde wig.
- Wide smile
- Often wears a blonde colored wig
Best Known For
- The short lip-sync videos that she uploads to her eponymous TikTok account
- The fundraising events that her parents organize each year called Kaylee’s Course
- The pictures that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account which has more than 300k followers
First TV Show
Kaylee made her debut TV show appearance in ABC’s 20/20 in 2010.
Kaylee leads a pretty active lifestyle and indulges in many outdoor activities.
In an interview with a specialist in 2017, Kaylee stated that she liked to eat vegetables like broccoli and carrots. She also enjoyed eating strawberries.
Kaylee Halko Facts
- She was raised in suburban Ohio along with her 3 older brothers.
- At the time of her birth, Kaylee weighed about 6 pounds, five ounces.
- Kaylee was badly bullied during her elementary school years. She also received many death threats. Despite that, Kaylee never gave up and sometime in 2015, she went on to attain celebrity status with more than 3 million fans on Musical.ly (Now TikTok).
- She was 8 years old when she appeared on ABC’s 20/20.
- In September 2009, Kaylee along with a second child named Lindsey Ratcliffe were 2 of 26 children who successfully completed the first-ever Progeria clinical drug trial that was coordinated by the Progeria Research Foundation.
- In 2017, Kaylee was attending the Art Of Movement dance studio and was training under Candace Elise Trasoras and Mikey Trasoras. She is trained in jazz, lyrical, hip-hop, and musical theater.
- She was featured in Barcroft TV’s DOCS: 6.
- Her father Timothy and mother Marla were childhood sweethearts, who got married in the year 1997.
- It was 5 only 5 months after her birth, that her parents grew alarmed about why she had not grown nor gained more than 9 and a half pounds. Despite having taken their daughter to several checkups, doctors couldn’t determine what exactly was happening to her. Later, Timothy and Marla were referred to professor Jefferey Innis a professor of human genetics and pediatrics at the University of Michigan. It was Innis who diagnosed her with the progeria.
- Just like Kaylee, social media influencer Adalia Rose also suffers from the progeria syndrome.
- Kaylee likes to sleep with her light on so that she doesn’t have scary dreams.
- At the age of 6, Kaylee weighed 24 pounds and was 35 and a half inches tall.
- She loves dressing up in fancy clothes.
- Kaylee started to lose her hair when she was just 14 months old.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image By Kaylee Halko / Instagram