|Keenan Kampa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 3, 1989|
Keenan Kampa is an American actor and dancer who became the first American in history to be invited to dance with the Mariinsky Theatre (a historic theatre of opera and ballet in Saint Petersburg, Russia).
Los Angeles, California, United States
Keenan Kampa trained at the Conservatory Ballet in Reston and then participated in the American Ballet Theater’s summer intensive program on a scholarship in 2005 and 2006.
Afterward, she was invited to study at the Vaganova Ballet Academy in St. Petersburg, Russia in 2007. With this, she became the 2nd American to be admitted to the academy after dancer Ryan Martin. Keenan Kampa went on to graduate at the top of her class and with a Russian diploma.
- Siblings – She has an older sister and 2 younger sisters.
- Others – Bernard Francis Kampa (Paternal Grandfather), Katherine Mae Halvorsen (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Joseph Hanrahan (Maternal Grandfather), Louise Margaret King (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keenan Kampa has dated –
- David Sinatra (2016-Present) – She got married to David Sinatra in the year 2016 and they welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Frances Serra Sinatra, in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Keenan Kampa is of Irish, as well as Norwegian, German, Swiss-French, Polish, English, Scottish, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
Keenan Kampa Facts
- She was 4 years old when she started dancing.
- Keenan Kampa was part of the Boston Ballet’s Summer Dance Program from 2003 to 2004.
- Her youngest sister was adopted from Kazakhstan.
- Keenan made her first theatrical film appearance as a ballet dancer named Ruby (Jazzy’s friend and Johnnie Blackwell’s girlfriend who doesn’t enjoy contemporary) in the 2016 drama film High Strung. She co-starred in the film alongside Nicholas Galitzine, Jane Seymour, Sonoya Mizuno, Richard Southgate, and Paul Freeman.
Featured Image by Kasaarticles / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0