Kenza was born in 1987.
New York, USA
Kenza had attended French High School in Tunisia. She graduated from L’Universite de la Sorbonne in Paris majoring in Literature and Fine Arts.
She started modeling only after completing her graduation. She moved to various places in relation to her modeling projects. Kenza also developed her interest in acting and studied it from London.
She belongs to a Muslim family.
Kenza has one younger sister.
Kenza Fourati is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Ford Models – New York
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Cape Town
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kenza dated –
- Ryan Leslie (2011) – American singer, rapper, Ryan Leslie started dating the Tunisian model, Kenza Fourati in 2011. They remained together for a while but called it quits towards the end of that year.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Tunisian ancestry.
Very tall body frame
34.5-24-34.5 in or 87-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has not done any brand endorsements.
Her upbringing was in Muslim culture and community in Tunisia.
Best Known For
Appearing in 2011’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Alongside Diane Kruger, Fourati did a role in the 2005 movie Frankie.
First Fashion Show
Kenza debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn/ Winter 2011 fashion show in which she walked for designer Rachel Zoe.
The supermodel’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Kenza Fourati Favorite Things
Kenza Fourati Facts
- After taking birth in France, she moved to Tunisia, when she was only 2 months old.
- In 2002 (when she was 15), she participated in Elite Model Look competition and finished in third place. And, she immediately signed with Elite Model Management.
- She can be seen in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011. Kate Upton is a very known name in this regard.
- She is the first Arab model to pose for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- In October 2010, she co-hosted the opening as well as closing ceremonies of Carthage Film Festival, along with Tunisian actor, Dhaffer L’Abidine.
- If she is given a chance to meet anyone (either dead or alive), she would choose Barack Obama.
- She has designed a limited edition line with the name – ByKenz (Twitter).
- Connect with her on Twitter and Facebook.