|Kenza Fourati Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1987|
Kenza Fourati is a Tunisian model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Armani, Céline, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Vivienne Westwood, and Tommy Hilfiger. She has also been featured in several magazines such as Vogue Paris, Elle, Marie Claire, Grazia, GQ, and L’officiel Voyage. She was also featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011. Kenza is the owner of a fashion line called By Kenz and has also appeared in several films such as Frankie.
New York, USA
She holds dual nationality.
Kenza had attended French High School in Tunisia. She graduated from L’Universite de la Sorbonne in Paris majoring in Literature and Fine Arts.
After graduation, she moved to London to study at Kingston University. She graduated in 2010 with a master’s degree in Film/Cinema/Video Studies. In 2011, she started studying acting at New York Film Academy.
She started modeling only after completing her graduation. She moved to various places in relation to her modeling projects.
- Father – Kamel Fourati (Radiologist)
- Mother – Dora Bouchoucha Fourati (Film Producer)
- Siblings – Maleke Fourati (Younger Sister)
- Others – Medhat Mohyeldin (Father-in-Law) (Public Accountant), Abla Awwad (Mother-in-Law), Ahmed Mohyeldin (Brother-in-Law) (Resident Neurosurgeon at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Former Professional Soccer Player for the Atlanta Silverbacks), Mohamed Fourati (Paternal Grandfather) (Cardiologist, Pioneer of Heart Transplant Surgery in Tunisia), Michèle Roly (Paternal Grandmother)
Kenza Fourati is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Ford Models – New York
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Cape Town
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kenza dated –
- Ryan Leslie (2011) – American singer, rapper, Ryan Leslie started dating the Tunisian model, Kenza Fourati in 2011. They remained together for a while but called it quits towards the end of that year.
- Ayman Mohyeldin (2016-Present) – On April 26, 2016, she married television journalist Ayman Mohyeldin in Georgia. She was wearing an ivory bridal burnous over an ivory Balenciaga mini-dress. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Dora Fourati Mohyeldin (b. March 12, 2017) and a son named Idris Fourati Mohyeldin (b. 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Tunisian ancestry.
Very tall body frame
34.5-24-34.5 in or 87-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Her upbringing was in Muslim culture and community in Tunisia.
Best Known For
Appearing in 2011’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Alongside Diane Kruger, Fourati did a role in the 2005 movie Frankie.
First Fashion Show
Kenza debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn/ Winter 2011 fashion show in which she walked for designer Rachel Zoe.
Kenza Fourati Facts
- After taking birth in France, she moved to Tunisia, when she was only 2 months old.
- In 2002 (when she was 15), she participated in the Elite Model Look competition and finished in third place. And, she immediately signed with Elite Model Management.
- She can be seen in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011. Kate Upton is a very known name in this regard.
- She is the first Arab model to pose for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- In October 2010, she co-hosted the opening as well as closing ceremonies of Carthage Film Festival, along with Tunisian actor, Dhaffer L’Abidine.
- If she is given a chance to meet anyone (either dead or alive), she would choose Barack Obama.
- Kenza can speak 4 languages – Arabic, English, French, and Italian.
- She has designed a limited edition line with the name – ByKenz (Twitter).