|Kimberly Stewart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1979|
Kimberly Stewart is an American socialite, television personality, model, and fashion designer. She is the 2nd born child to Alana Stewart, an American actress, and former model, and Rod Stewart, the famous British songwriter, and Rock singer. She has appeared in numerous films and TV shows such as Going to California, Undeclared, Living with… Kimberly Stewart, and Homecoming.
Alana Kimberly Stewart
Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Kimberly Stewart attended Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California. Janet Alhanti, Ivana ChubbuckBarbara Houseman, Barbara Houseman, Penny Dyer, and Mark Meylan were all her acting coaches.
American Socialite, Television Personality, Model, Fashion Designer
- Father – Rod Stewart (Singer)
- Mother – Alana Stewart (Actress, Model)
- Siblings – Sean Roderick Stewart (Brother) (Musician), Liam McAlister Stewart (Half-Brother), Alastair Wallace Stewart (Half-Brother), Aiden Patrick Stewart (Half-Brother), Ashley George Hamilton Collins (Half-Brother), Ruby Stewart (Half-Sister) (Model), Sarah Streeter (Half-Sister), Renée Cecili Stewart (Half-Sisters) (Actress)
- Others – George Hamilton (Stepfather), Kelly Emberg (Mother to Ruby Stewart), Rachel Hunter (Mother to Renée Cecili Stewart and Liam McAlister Stewart), Penny Lancaster (Mother to Aiden Patrick Stewart and Alastair Wallace Stewart)
Kimberly Stewart is managed by Untitled Entertainment (Talent Management Company), Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly Stewart has dated –
- Wes Scantlin (2001) – Kimberly was rumored to be dating singer Wes Scantlin in 2001.
- Jack Osbourne (2003-2004) – Kimberly was rumored to be dating TV personality Jack Osbourne from 2003 to 2004. However, Jack denied all the rumors claiming that they were just good friends.
- Jason Mewes (2003-2005) – Kimberly started dating actor Jason Mewes in 2003. They dated for almost 2 years before breaking up in 2005.
- Cisco Adler (2004) – Kimberly and musician Cisco Adler were engaged for a short time in 2004. She also got her body inked with the tattoo “Daddy’s Little Girl Loves Cisco” during that time.
- Joe Francis (2004) – Kimberly Stewart and Joe Francis had an encounter in 2004.
- Alex Orbison (2004) – Kimberly was rumored to be dating drummer Alex Orbison in 2004.
- Talan Torriero (2005) – Kimberly dated TV personality Talan in 2005. He was 19, she was 26 years old at the time of their relationship. They were engaged for about 2 weeks before calling off the engagement.
- Scott Caan (2005-2006) – Kimberly and Scott were in a relationship from 2005 to 2006.
- Travis Barker (2006) – Kimberly reportedly dated drummer Travis Barker in 2006.
- Calum Best (2002;2007) – She was first linked with model Calum Best in 2002. The couple was often spotted together at various public events. They were again linked in 2007 after they were seen posing together during the Elle Style Awards.
- Tommy Lee (2007-2008) – Kimberly and musician Tommy Lee dated for about a year from 2007 to 2008. They first met in London and were also spotted kissing while leaving the opening party of Pink Taco in Los Angeles.
- Caleb Followill (2007) – Kimberly had an encounter with musician Caleb Followill in 2007.
- Benicio del Toro (2010) – Kimberly and Benicio had an encounter in 2010. They even have a daughter together named Delilah Genoveva Stewart (b. August 21, 2011).
- Rhys Ifans (2008) – Kimberly dated actor Rhys Ifans for a short period of time in 2008.
- Jude Law (2008) – Kimberly had a fling with actor Jude Law in 2008.
- Harry Styles (2013) – Kimberly was reportedly dating singer Harry Styles in 2013.
- Scott Disick (2015) – She was rumored to be dating model and TV personality Scott Disick in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scottish and English ancestry on her father’s side and American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Slim Physique
- Long legs
Kimberly Stewart has endorsed brands like –
- House of Field
- Chrome Hearts
- Pinky Starfish (Her own fashion line)
Best Known For
- Acting in movies and TV shows like Going to California, Undeclared, Living with… Kimberly Stewart, and Homecoming
- Appearing on fashion covers for magazines and companies like Tatler, German Vanity Fair, Tommy Hilfiger, American Vogue, InStyle, among others
- Appearing in the 2008 music video of the song Razoreyes by Elevation
Kimberly Stewart made her feature film debut playing the role of Jane in the 2011 film Homecoming.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut on the drama series Pacific Blue in 1998.
Kimberly Stewart clearly works out, judging from her slim fit physique. She has occasionally been spotted leaving the gym in Beverly Hills.
Kimberly Stewart Favorite Things
- Color – Pink, Black, Green
- Hobbies – Knitting and Shopping
Source – Daily Mail
Kimberly Stewart Facts
- Paris Hilton is Kimberly’s childhood friend.
- She was good friends with Karen Klesic, the younger half-sister to her childhood babysitter Michael Klesic.
- Kimberly has 2 dogs named Bean and Bliss.
- She is the 2nd child of Alana Stewart’s 3 children and the 2nd of Rod Stewart’s 8 children.
- Her coaches were in various noteworthy institutions like Central School of Speech and Drama/Royal Shakespeare Company, Rada and Central School of Speech & Drama coach, and The Royal National Theatre.
- She started her own fashion line, Pinky Starfish at the age of 19. Her fashion line sold dresses made from vintage fabrics from France. Some of the stores that sold the clothes include Lisa Kline, Barneys, and Tracey Ross. She had to shut down her clothing line because of supply chain issues.
- She got into some trouble with the Vatican when she posed n*de with a crucifix for the Italian Vogue Magazine in 2007.
- Together with Peaches Geldof, she posed n*de for Tatler magazine in 2008.
- Her daughter, Delilah is Rod Stewart’s first grandchild.
- Britt Ekland, mother to Nic Adler, half brother to Cisco Adler, dated both Rod Steward, Kimberly’s father, and George Hamilton, Kimberly’s step-father.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Kimberly Stewart / Instagram