|KryozGaming Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1993|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
KryozGaming is an American YouTuber who is well distinguished for his funny gaming content that he uploads to his channel titled “Kryoz”. His channel features game plays such as Fortnite, Counter-Strike, Scribble, World of Warcraft, and many more alongside his friends. His fun gaming videos have accumulated more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube. He also has more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘Blonde’.
Blue with a hint of green
- He has a beauty spot on the right side near his upper lip.
- Blue-green eyes
Best Known For
- Uploading fun gaming content on his YouTube channel
- Collaborating with other social media sensations like Garrett Sutton and SMii7Y
KryozGaming Favorite Things
- Food On Thanksgiving – Honey Baked Ham
- Movies – Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), The Martian (2015)
- Rapper – Vince Staples
- Video – 10,000 Subscriber Thank You Vlog
- YouTuber – Casey Neistat
- Vine Star – Evan Breen
- Childhood Memory – Getting hurt on his head after he hit his head on the leg of a couch.
- Music Artist – Lil Peep
- Game Of 2017 – Fortnite
- Vapor Juice – King’s Lean by Crush Vapors
- NFL Team – Kansas City Chiefs
- Shoe Brand – Common Projects
- Convention – PAX East
- He was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri and later moved to Texas.
- While growing up, he used to play flag football.
- He has a collection of boots and rings.
- His title “Kryoz” comes from his World of Warcraft profile name Cryophobia. He changed the “C” to a “K” and added “z” at the end to make it look cool.
- He considers Caitlyn Jenner as his role model.
- In between middle and high school, Kryoz had got an in-school suspension for messing around in class.
- He started painting his nails in memory of Lil Peep’s death. He also has thin nails which easy peel off.
- At an early age, John hurt himself badly after he jumped over a vacuum landing on his head first.
- Kryoz started his YouTube channel on July 15, 2011, uploaded his first video later that month. However, it was only during 2014 that he began to sustain a growth in subscribers.
- He previously had a channel titled KryozMC to which he used to upload content on Minecraft.
- His leisure time games are Solitaire and Tetris.
- In 2017, his YouTube videos started getting limited ads and viewer base.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by KryozGaming / Instagram