|Kwon Eun-bi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1995|
Kwon Eun-bi is a South Korean singer and dancer. She served as the group leader of the South Korean-Japanese girl group called IZ*ONE that was formed in 2018 through a reality competition show, Produce 48, on Mnet. The group disbanded in April 2021. She was the oldest and the most experienced member of the group. Some of her songs along with the group include Colors, O’ My!, La Vie en Rose, and Memory.
“Mother” of IZ*ONE
Kwon Eun-bi attended Dong-il Middle School. Later, she graduated from the School of Performing Arts Seoul.
Eunbi is represented by –
- Off the Record Entertainment – South Korea
- AKS Co., Ltd. – Japan
Off the Record; AKS Co., Ltd.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean roots.
Eunbi has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Nexen mobile RPG game OVERHIT
Best Known For
Being a member and group leader of the South Korean-Japanese girl group called IZ*ONE which was formed through a reality competition show, Produce 48, on Mnet
As a Singer
Eunbi debuted with the girl group IZ*ONE and the band’s first extended play, Color*Iz, was released on October 29, 2018. It peaked at number 1 on The Oricon Albums Chart in Japan, number 2 at the Gaon Album Chart in South Korea, number 3 on the Japan Billboard chart, and was ranked number 9 on the U.S. Billboard chart.
She has been a part of songs such as La Vie en Rose, Suki to Iwasetai, Memory, and O’ My!.
She released her first solo EP titled Open in August 2021.
First TV Show
Eunbi made her TV show debut in the reality competition series, Produce 48, as herself in 2018.
Kwon Eun-bi Favorite Things
- Ice Cream Flavor – Green Tea Chocolate
Kwon Eun-bi Facts
- Before IZ*ONE, she was a member of another Korean girl group known as Ye-A.
- She debuted as a member of South Korean-Japanese girl group, IZ*ONE, in 2018.
- She was made the group leader in the second episode of group’s own reality show, IZ*ONE Chu.
- She is the oldest member of the group and, therefore, everyone in the group calls her mother.
- Eunbi is also known for her striking resemblance to girl group Red Velvet’s members, Irene and Joy.
- Her official color as a member of IZ*ONE is purple.
- In her idle time, she prefers either to go for a run or shopping.
- In June 2021, Kwon started serving as the host of FashionN’s beauty program, Follow Me.
- In April 2022, she released her 2nd EP titled Color.
- Kwon released a new EP titled Lethality in October 2022.
- In June 2023, Kwon was confirmed as the DJ of the SBS Power FM’s radio show Young Street.
- In August 2023, Kwon released a new single album titled The Flash.
- She does not have any verified social media handle.
Featured Image by IZONE EUNBI / Instagram