|Gabby Barrett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 2000|
Gabby Barrett is an American singer and TV personality. She is best known for competing in the 16th season of ABC’s American Idol in 2018 and finishing the competition in 3rd place, after Caleb Lee Hutchinson, who was a runner-up, and Maddie Poppe, who won.
Munhall, Pennsylvania, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Gabby attended Serra Catholic High School in McKeesport, Pennsylvania, United States.
She then transferred to Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School and graduated by taking online classes.
Singer, TV Personality
- Father – Blaise Barrett
- Mother – Pam Barrett
- Siblings – Gabriel Barrett (Older Brother) (Boxer, Musician), Gypsy Barrett (Younger Sister). She also has 5 other siblings.
Gabby Barrett is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Red Light Management (Manager) in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
- Warner Music Nashville
- Horizontal Trees LLC
- Hollywood Records, Inc./19 Recordings, Inc.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabby Barrett has dated –
- Cade Foehner (2018-Present) – After meeting on the 16th season of American Idol, she began dating a fellow singer, Cade Foehner. They announced their engagement on March 22, 2019, and got married on October 5, 2019, in Garrison, Texas, United States, in front of more than 100 guests, at a venue named Union Springs. In August 2020, she revealed that she was pregnant and was expecting a girl, due in early 2021. In January 2021, Baylah May Foehner, a girl was born. In May 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. In November 2022, they were blessed with a son named Augustine Boone. In August 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their 3rd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has supported a movement This Shirt Saves Lives that benefitted St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Gabby Barrett Favorite Things
- Car – Maserati
- Song – 80s Mercedes by Maren Morris
- Judge On American Idol – Luke Bryan
- Celebrity Crush – Liam Hemsworth
- Quote – “Mission: To know Him and to make Him known.”
Source – Instagram
Gabby Barrett Facts
- She started singing at the age of 9 at a local gospel choir.
- Gabby began doing shows at the age of 11.
- She sucked her thumb until the age of 13.
- Around the age of 14, she won the Kean Quest Talent Search.
- In 2014, her dad encouraged her to join the Lamb of God Christian Ministries in a nearby borough of Homestead, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Gabby performed more than 136 shows in 2017.
- She has 2 dogs.
- Gabby is superstitious and shakes hands with her dad before every show.
- She was always a homebody and never liked going out and partying.
- Gabby always carries a chapstick.
- After she orders food, she always asks for a ranch.
- In May 2018, she released a single titled Rivers Deep. Her debut EP, The Fireflies, followed in October 2018 and consisted of 3 songs titled Fireflies, Missin Love, and Your Name on It.
- Gabby released singles The Good Ones and I Hope in 2019, the latter of which landed her a place in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for the 1st time. Radio Disney Country picked it as the #1 “Song of the Year.”
- She has covered songs by Ariana Grande, Miranda Lambert, Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, and Prince in the past.
- Gabby has shared the stage with singers such as Luke Bryan, Chris Lane, Jake Owen, Dustin Lynch, Bebe Rexha, and Dierks Bentley.
- A makeup product she always uses is Purity Made Simple facial cleanser because it keeps her pores from clogging and prevents acne breakouts. Maddie Poppe suggested it to her, she got obsessed and vowed to use it for the rest of her life.
- Before she goes to sleep, she uses a Clinique Turnaround Overnight moisturizer.
- She swears by a classic Nivea cream in a dark blue tin package and Pond’s Rejuveness anti-wrinkle cream for keeping her skin fresh.
- She and her husband are big fans of the Star Wars franchise as well as horseback riding.
- In June 2020, she released her debut music album Goldmine which reached #4 on the US Country Albums chart.
- During the CMT Music Awards 2020, she won the Breakthrough Video of the Year award for “I Hope”. The award was presented to her by Taylor Swift.
- Gabby was a part of the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of musicians.
- At the 2021 ACM Awards, Gabby was awarded the ‘New Female Artist of the Year’ title.
- During the 2021 Billboard Music Awards, Gabby won the award for “Top Country Female Artist”. She also received the “Top Collaboration” and “Top Country Song” awards for I Hope featuring Charlie Puth.
- Due to personal circumstances, Gabby had to opt out of her performance at the 2021 CMT Music Awards.
- During the 2022 Billboard Women in Music event, Gabby won the “Rising Star Award”.
Featured Image by Gabby Barrett / Instagram