|Kyutie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1997|
Kyutie is an Australian YouTuber who shot to fame in March 2016 after she started to upload gaming videos, reaction clips, pranks and vlogs on her YouTube channel, which she launched on June 20, 2010, and where she went on to garner more than 3.5 million subscribers.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Vietnamese descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Kyutie Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza so much so that she has joked of wanting to marry it
- Item She Has Loved To Wear – Hats
Source – Fandom
- She was brought up in Sydney.
- Kyutie has revealed that she never liked her name as Ellen as growing up, she would find the moniker to sound tom-boyish.
- She had aspired to be a teacher ever since high school.
- She has recalled that she was an obedient, disciplined kid of two strict but caring parents.
- Her video titled Pranking my CRUSH with Ariana Grande‘s ‘Into You’ Lyrics was her first one to surpass 10 million views.
- Kyutie has owned a Pembroke Welsh corgi dog named Coco, who has been the apple of her eye.
- Her brother has had a YouTube channel named Lammy.
- She has urged others to stay kind and spread positivity.
- Kyutie has relished supporting and encouraging all content creators by sharing their work around.
- She has enjoyed going through the comments made by others on her social media, having felt happy and blessed to get the attention.
- She has believed that when judging someone, it is good to just be curious, and not be critical.
- Kyutie has found YouTube to have released a lot of her stress and has had fun doing it.
- As a teen, she was never rebellious.
- She has been shy and quiet by nature.
- She has confessed that she has done awkward things like saying “you too” when somebody has wished her a happy birthday.
Featured Image by Kyutie / Instagram