|La Bala Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
La Bala is a Mexican social media personality, YouTuber, singer, musician, Instagram star, actor, voice actor, author, and television personality. When she was just 11 years old, she started posting videos on her YouTube channel with the help of her parents. The content on her YouTube channel usually revolves around challenges, music, vlogs, musical parodies, jesting, and sketches. In addition to that, La Bala has also been a part of various shows and movies such as Planeta Bala, Club 57, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Lucha de Gigantes, and Un papá pirata. Also, she won the Kids’ Choice Award México for “Inspiración favorita” in 2019 and the Kid’s Choice Award México for “Inspiración” in 2021.
Isabella de la Torre
Ciudad de México, Mexico
Social Media Personality, YouTuber, Singer, Musician, Instagram Star, Actor, Voice Actor, Author, Television Personality
- Father – Alf
- Mother – Monica
- Siblings – Luciana (also known as Mini Bala) (Younger Sister) (Social Media Personality, YouTuber), Camila (also known as Micro Bala) (Younger Sister) (Social Media Personality, YouTuber)
- Others – Ana (Cousin), Nina (Cousin)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
La Bala has dated –
- Patricio Arroyuelo – She has been romantically involved with Patricio Arroyuelo and they have both posted their pictures together on their respective social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
Through social media, La Bala has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Huawei, Luxurycouture Cdmx, and Aquaphor México.
She has also been appointed as an ambassador for Nickelodeon.
La Bala Facts
- Her parents nicknamed her “Bala” when she was a child. The name is a word game that is a combination of the letters in her name Isabella, which also fits perfectly with her spontaneous and hyperactive way of being.
- Her sisters Luciana and Camila have their own YouTube channel called “Las Balitas”.
- In the latter part of 2015, La Bala started uploading videos on YouTube about her character “Bala”.
- She has been associated with Nickelodeon and has said, “I am very happy to be part of this great family, and I say ‘family’ because from the moment I met everyone at Nickelodeon, they made me feel like family, I’ve been watching the channel since I was very young, shows like the Kids’ Choice Awards, and for me, being part of Nickelodeon right now is like a dream come true.”
- La Bala provided vocals to the character of Swati in the Spanish dub of the 2018 American computer-animated comedy film Ralph Breaks the Internet, a sequel to the 2012 film Wreck-It Ralph. The film stars the voices of John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Gal Gadot, Jane Lynch, Jack McBrayer, Alan Tudyk, Alfred Molina, Ed O’Neill, and Taraji P. Henson.
- She brought to life the character of Beita in the 2018 film Lucha de Gigantes. In the presentation of the film, La Bala stated, “I’m Ian’s sister, a tomboy-like girl, a bit rude, but I think everything the script said from me is very funny. I sing ‘Who cares’ in the talent show and my brother starts throwing hints at my dad, and it gets very intense”.
- La Bala launched her debut book titled Vistmond: The barracks of dreams in October 2018. The book has been described as a fantasy book and commenting on the book, Bala once said, “I have always considered myself a dreamy girl. I think that little by little, and with the help of my family and my friends, I realized that dreams do not come true alone, but that you have to work on them every day. With this book I try to convey this message in an entertaining way to my readers”.
- She calls her fans “Balovers”.
Featured Image by La Bala / Instagram