|Lady Victoria Hervey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1976|
Lady Victoria Hervey is an English model, aristocrat, and socialite who first gained popularity for being the daughter of the 6th Marquess of Bristol, Victor Hervey. She has done modeling work for brands such as Christian Dior and has also appeared in several TV shows and films like RX, Absolutely Fabulous, The Farm, Don’t Call Me Stupid, and The Jump. In July 2006, Lady Victoria also appeared on the reality show, Love Island. She published her first book titled Lady in Waiting in 2016.
Victoria Frederica Isabella Hervey
She is based in Los Angeles, California.
However, she often spends some time in London.
Lady Victoria Hervey went to the Benenden School in Kent. After completion of her school studies, she had an offer to study History of Art and French at Bristol University. However, she decided against studying there.
Model, socialite, aristocrat
- Father – Victor Hervey, 6th Marquess of Bristol (Aristocrat, hereditary peer, businessman, and former member of the House of Lords. He passed away in March 1985)
- Mother – Yvonne Hervey, Marchioness of Bristol
- Siblings – John Hervey, 7th Marquess of Bristol (Older Half-Brother) (Hereditary peer, aristocrat and businessman) (Passed away in January 1999 due to multiple organ failures caused by drug abuse), Lord Nicholas Hervey (Older Half-Brother) (Aristocrat and political activist), Lady Isabella Hervey (Younger Sister) (Model, actress, and fitness trainer)
Lady Victoria Hervey is represented by Studio Talent Group.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lady Victoria Hervey has dated
- Mogens Tholstrup – In the mid-90s, Hervey was reported to be going out with Mogens Tholstrup, who had a number of restaurants at that time in London. Shortly after the start of their relationship, she moved into his apartment. They were often waked up in the middle of the night by his former girlfriend Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, screaming for him to come down. Their relationship fizzled out after a couple of years.
- Damien Aspinall – Lady Victoria Hervey was in a relationship with English businessman Damien Aspinall in the 90s.
- Seb Bishop (2000-2001) – Lady V started going out with entrepreneur Seb Bishop towards the end of 2000. They had first met at a drinks reception of an upscale London hotel. They were together for about 6 months during which they were often spotted together at public functions and even headed out to Barbados for vacations. However, just a couple of weeks after their return from Barbados, she publicly dumped him by saying that he wasn’t strong enough for her.
- David Coulthard (2001) – Victoria had a very short-lived affair with professional race driver David Coulthard in 2001. They were often spotted tumbling out early in the morning from a number of London based nightclubs.
- Paul Sculfor (2001) – In the second half of 2001, Lady V was linked up with British actor Paul Sculfor by some of the leading tabloids.
- Rocky Mazzilli (2001) – After she and Rocky Mazzilli put up an amorous display at the Scary Movie 2 after-show party in September 2001, it seemed that she had found another man. They had known each other for 6 months before the start of their affair. However, their affair was dismissed as a PR exercise by some sections of media.
- Shane Lynch (2001) – In October 2001, Lady V was dating an ex-Boyzone player Shane Lynch. They had first met at the Pantene Beauty Awards at the Royal Albert Hall in the same month and were reported to have headed out for a couple of dates.
- Mick Hucknall (2002) – The British tabloids claimed that Victoria was going out with singer-songwriter Mick Hucknall in early 2002. They were even spotted hugging on the red carpet at the opening of Ajanta store in London in February 2002.
- Mel B and Stephen Belafonte (2007) – In April 2017, Lady V confirmed that she had a threesome with pop star Mel B and her husband Stephen Belafonte just after they had got married in 2007. She was very drunk when the couple seduced her.
- Jamie Theakston (2003) – Jamie Theakston started wooing Victoria towards the end of 2002. He finally found success in 2003 as they started dating. Lady V and popular TV presenter were spotted getting pretty cozy at the Versace Party held in Paris in January 2003.
- Lindsay Lohan (2010) – In 2010, there were some British tabloids that were spreading the rumor that Lady V and Lindsay Lohan’s relationship was something more than that of close friends.
- Jamie O’Hara (2017) – Hervey was dating former soccer star Jamie O’Hara in July 2017 after they were pictured together at several occasions including on the beach and a theme park. However, their relationship seemed to be on the rocks a month later as she was pictured in a café with an unidentified man.
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is Dark Brown.
She often likes to go for blonde highlights.
- Slim figure
- Loves to dress provocatively.
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Victoria, in her brief stint as a model, walked the runway for the luxury fashion brand, Christian Dior.
Best Known For
- Having appeared on numerous reality TV shows such as Celebrity Love Island.
- Her love of dressing in raunchy and provocative dresses for her red carpet appearances.
In 2003, she made her film debut in the adventure flick, Gumball 3000: The Movie.
First TV Show
In January 2000, Lady Victoria made her first TV show appearance on the celebrity chat show, The Priory.
Victoria relies on her yoga routine and her fairly active lifestyle to keep herself fit and trim. She regularly heads out on long walks with her dog, sometimes even enjoying the sandy beaches of Los Angeles in the process.
She also likes to go on hiking and skiing.
Lady Victoria Hervey Facts
- After she decided against studying at Bristol University, her mother decided to cut off her allowances, which forced her to take a job of a receptionist for producer Michael Winner.
- In April 2000, she collaborated with her close friend Jayne Blight to open fashion boutique Akademi in Knightsbridge. Although they counted some of the leading celebrities such as Victoria Beckham amongst their clientele, they had to close boutique in 2001 because of debts.
- The business failure of her boutique left her with only £20. It was later revealed that she had incurred huge personal debts.
- In 2012, she was appointed as Events and Society Editor for The Untitled Magazine, which was a biannual publication focused on fashion and entertainment.
- In 2016, she released her fiction work, Lady in Waiting in association with Finch Publications. It was a young adult book about life at girl’s boarding school and had elements of semi-autobiographical work.
- In 2003, she caused a controversy while speaking on sad condition of homeless in winters. In a light hearted remake, she had urged them to move to somewhere warm such as the Caribbean.
- For her participation in the reality show The Jump, she had set a condition before the show producers that she would only join if they allowed her to bring her dog along in Austria.
- In her early teens and late twenties, she had to battle bulimia. However, since then, she has managed to strike a healthy balance in terms of her dietary intake.
Featured Image via Luke Ford / lukeford.net / CC BY-SA 2.5