|Amelia Warner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1982|
Amelia Warner is an English singer, songwriter, musician, composer, and former actor who has worked on several tracks and albums including Renditions, Beasts, and Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want. She has also been cast in projects such as The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising, Aristocrats, Quills, Kavanagh QC, Æon Flux, Casualty, Mansfield Park, Don Quixote, Nine Lives, Take a Girl Like You, Waking the Dead, Lorna Doone, Love’s Brother, Gone, The Other Side, Winter Passing, Stoned, Alpha Male, and The Echo.
Amelia Catherine Bennett
Millie, Slow Moving Millie, Boss Queen
Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
Amelia got her early education from Royal Masonic School for Girls.
After graduating, she attended the College of Fine Arts. However, as the college did not allow her to take sufficient time off for her acting commitments, she later decided to join a college in Belsize Park for a short time.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Composer
- Father – Alun Lewis (Welsh Actor)
- Mother – Annette Ekblom (English Actor)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Hywel Bennett (Maternal Uncle) (Welsh Actor), Gorden Bennett (Paternal Grandfather), Sarah Gwen Lewis (Paternal Grandmother), John Eric Ekblom (Maternal Grandfather), Doris M. Moss (Maternal Grandmother)
Amelia has been represented by –
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States
- ID Public Relations, Public Relations Firm, Los Angeles, California, United States
Island Records (Part of Universal Music Group)
Her net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amelia Warner has dated –
- Joaquin Phoenix (2000) – In 2000, Amelia Warner was reported to be dating American actor Joaquin Phoenix after having grown closer during the shooting of the critically acclaimed period film. Though their representatives never confirmed their relationship, they were spotted attending various events together.
- Colin Farrell (2000-2001) – Amelia started dating actor Colin Farrell in 2000. After being together for around five months, they held a little wedding ceremony on a Tahiti beach. However, the wedding wasn’t legally binding. It didn’t work out and they went separate ways four months after the ceremony.
- Adam Garcia (2003-2004) – After staying single for a couple of years, she started going out with Australian actor Adam Garcia after meeting on the sets of the Australian movie, Love’s Brother (2004).
- Jamie Dornan (2007-Present) – Amelia Warner finally found love in Northern Irish actor Jamie Dornan. They met at a party in London. In January 2013, Warner was spotted wearing a sparkling diamond ring while in Miami with Dornan, which lead to tabloids guessing about their engagement. In April 2013, they made their relationship official with a wedding ceremony at Orchardleigh House in Somerset. The couple has 3 children, daughters Dulcie (b. November 2013), Elva (b. February 2016), and Alberta (b. 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Amelia has Welsh ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Swedish, Northern Irish, and English descent on her mother’s side.
- Short cropped hair
- Hourglass figure
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Under her pseudonym Slow Moving Millie, she has lent her voice to a number of British commercials.
In 2011, she worked in the TV campaign, which was launched during the Christmas season for the John Lewis department store chain.
She also performed a song, Beasts for the television commercial for Virgin Media.
Best Known For
- Her music work under the name Slow Moving Millie.
- Her work in the critically acclaimed movie, Quills (2000).
Amelia released her first album Renditions in December 2011 under Island Records. The album went on #89 on UK Music Charts.
Amelia made her film debut in 1999 with the romantic comedy film Mansfield Park as Fanny.
First TV Show
Warner first appeared in the British TV series Kavanagh QC in 1998.
Amelia Warner Facts
- On the lower area of her left hand, she has a tattoo of a small star.
- Her mother Annette Ekblom, being an actor, tried to discourage Amelia from getting into show business.
- In 2007, she brought to life the character of Maggie Barnes, a pretty girl in high school whom Will has a crush on, in the American family drama-fantasy film The Seeker (also known as The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising).
- She co-starred as Sophie in the 2007 psychological horror film Gone.
- Alongside Jesse Bradford, Kevin Durand, and Pruitt Taylor Vince, she co-starred as Alyssa in the 2008 American supernatural horror film The Echo, a remake of the 2004 Filipino film Sigaw.
- She decided against watching her husband Jamie’s erotic love story Fifty Shades of Grey (2015) because she wasn’t comfortable watching her husband in steamy scenes.
- She gave on her acting career to focus on becoming a full-time musician.
- Amelia was discovered by an agent while performing with her friends in a play at Covent Garden.
- She completed her high school education with three A-level grades.
- Catch Amelia on YouTube VEVO and Google+ VEVO.