|Larimar Fiallo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Larimar Fiallo is a Dominican beauty pageant titleholder and blogger, who won the title of Miss Dominican Republic Universe 2004 and had the chance to represent her country at the Miss Universe 2004. She is the founder of La Casita De Lari, a well-known blog in the Dominical Republic, which she created during the time she was pregnant with her daughter. On it, she discussed motherhood, cooking, arts and crafts, beauty, and other topics of interest to women.
Larissa del Mar Fiallo Scanlón Cabrera
Lari, La Osa
La Vega, Dominican Republic
Larimar has studied clinical psychology.
Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Blogger
- Father – Alberto Emilio Fiallo Billini (Doctor)
- Mother – Giselle Josephine Scanlon Grullón (Doctor, Beauty Pageant Competitor at Miss World 1974, Model, Executive Director of the Instituto Nacional de la Salud (Insalud))
- Siblings – Crystal Fiallo (Twin Sister) (Lawyer), Giselle Fiallo (Sister), Alberto Fiallo-Billini (Brother) (Lawyer)
- Others – Margarita María Billini Morale (Paternal Grandmother) (Painter), Antinoe Fiallo Rodrígue (Paternal Grandfather), Zaida Grullón Gómez (Maternal Grandmother), Thomas Scanlon (Maternal Grandfather), Viriato Fiallo Rodríguez (Granduncle), Jorge Roques (Brother-in-Law), Salome (Nephew), Alejandro (Nephew), Julian Fiallo Billini Ramon (Nephew)
Larimar Fiallo is represented by Carlotti Peralta Talent Management (Manager) in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Larimar Fiallo has a daughter named Jimena Delgado Fiallo who was born in March 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
She is of Irish-American and Dominican descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Purple’ and ‘Black’ in the past.
- Prominent chin
- Perky nose
Larimar Fiallo has endorsed brands such as Bloom Collection.
Larimar Fiallo Favorite Things
Source – Instagram
Larimar Fiallo Facts
- People that know her well gave her a nickname La Osa which translates to “Mama Bear.” They describe her as “territorial and strong, tender when she wants to be and defender of what’s hers.”
- Larimar grew up being bullied and discriminated for her towering height as her siblings were of average height. When boys told her not to wear high heels, she agreed with them because she was not confident in herself.
- Larimar has strongly criticized the annual Gadhimai Festival held in Nepal. The festival had more than 200k animals sacrificed in honor of the goddess in 2014.
- She has a tattoo of the word “human” on her forearm.
- Larimar doesn’t like to do cardio and sometimes goes for a month without working out. She keeps her weight in check by eating a strict low or non-carbohydrate diet for a month and enrolls in pilates classes.
- In her opinion, adoption is one of the noblest acts of humanity.
Featured Image by Larimar Fiallo / Instagram