|Laura Whitmore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1985|
Laura Whitmore is an Irish model, television and radio presenter, and actress who started her career as a video jockey for MTV and has served as the presenter of shows like Survival of the Fittest and Love Island. She has also presented shows like Isle of Wight Festival, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW!, and Celebrity Gogglebox. Laura has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows such as Sunday Brunch, Saturday Night with Miriam, Celebrity Juice, Britain’s Got More Talent, The Great Celebrity Bake Off for SU2C, The Crystal Maze, Celebrity Squares, and many more.
Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland
Laura studied journalism at Dublin City University.
Siblings – She has two half-brothers
She is signed to Select Model Management.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura Whitmore dated –
- David Gandy (2010) – English model David Gandy dated Irish TV presenter, Laura for a couple of months in 2010.
- Danny O’Reilly (2010-2012) – Lead vocalist of an Irish rock band, The Coronas, Danny O’Reilly dated Laura ON and OFF for three years from 2010 to December 2012.
- Miles Kane (2013) – After finally separating from Danny, Whitmore hooked up with English musician Miles Kane in August 2013.
- Paolo Nutini (2013-2014)
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2016) – RUMOR
- Richard Madden (2016) – Scottish actor Richard Madden and Laura were an item for about 6 months from January 2016 to August 2016.
- Iain Stirling – Laura later started dating Scottish comedian Iain Stirling. The couple tied the knot in 2020 at Dublin City Hall. They welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Stevie Ré in March 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair blonde and used three different shades of blonde.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
Pond’s Institute Beauty, and Laura Whitmore’s own clothing line Laura is also the spokeswoman for “Because I Am a Girl” charity clothing campaign.
Best Known For
Presenting the companion TV show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW! on ITV2.
She appeared as a hot girl in the 2010 comedy flick Six Semesters.
First TV Show
In 2008, Laura guest appeared in the drama show Hollyoaks as herself in episode no. 2426 in the first season.
Laura signed with super gym “Skinny Bitch Collective” (SBC) classes to attend it along with her friends, which are actress Camilla Mackintosh and model Zara Martin.
She likes to do yoga, and every morning, she goes for a brisk 15-minute run in order to warm up her body. She is really into Bikram yoga.
Regarding diet, she does not stay away from her loved foods, and if she craves for something, she’ll have it. According to Laura, if you try to stay away from a particular food, you actually want that food even more. So, she just maintains a balance between the exercise regime and diet plan.
Laura Whitmore Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Nails Inc and OPI (nail varnish), Pond’s Institute Cold Cream (moisturizer), Bobbi Brown‘s black eyeliner (for eyes), Smashbox Photo Finish (primer), Laura Mercier tinted foundation
- Dresses’ Brands – Motel, ASOS, Net-A-Porter
- Shoes – Jimmy Choo
- Beauty Icon – Brigitte Bardot, Grace Kelly
- Accessory – Daisy Jewellery Chakra necklace
Source – Cosmopolitan
Laura Whitmore Facts
- She started her career via Newstalk, an Irish radio station as a researcher.
- Her dresses are inspired by her mood.
- In 2010, she appeared in the crime thriller film 126.96.36.199 as a Newscaster – MTV.
- She launched her own clothing line in August of 2009 available at the clothing store A-Wear.
- In October 2011, she replaced Caroline Flack for the television show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW!
- Laura was thrown to fame when she won the Myspace / MTV Pick Me competition in 2008 by beating almost 3000 candidates. She was quickly given a role in the MTV channel, and her spot became permanent gradually.