|Lauren Akins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1989|
Lauren Akins is an American media personality, social media star, nurse, and author who rose to fame as the wife of country singer Thomas Rhett.
Lauren Gregory Akins
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Media Personality, Social Media Star, Nurse, Author
- Father – Steve Gregory
- Siblings – Macy Page (Younger Sister) (Social Media Personality), Grayson Gregory (Younger Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Akins has dated –
- Thomas Rhett – She is married to country music singer and songwriter Thomas Rhett. They are both childhood friends who studied at the same school in the 2nd grade and even dated for 6 months when they were 15 years old. Their teenage romance did not work out and they broke up and went on their individual paths, dating other people and almost getting engaged. However, after several years, they rekindled their romance in 2011 when Thomas was invited to attend Lauren’s sister’s graduation party and Lauren’s father almost threateningly told Thomas to reveal his feelings for Lauren. So, the couple eventually started dating again and got married on October 12, 2012, after having been together for 5 months. They adopted a baby girl named Willa Gray Akins (b. November 1, 2015) from Uganda on May 12, 2017, and were later blessed with 2 biological daughters – Ada James Akins (b. August 12, 2017) and Lennon Love Akins (b. February 10, 2020). In May 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their 4th daughter together.
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Lauren Akins has done endorsement work for brands like Resera.
She was raised in a Christian household.
Lauren Akins Facts
- She loves spending time with her family.
- Lauren has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
- She has published her memoir titled Live in Love.
Featured Image by Lauren Akins / Instagram