|Fatima Al-Momen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fatima Al-Momen is a Kuwaiti social media influencer and Instagram model who is known for the fashion and lifestyle modeling posts that she uploads to her eponymous Instagram account that has more than 2 million followers as on May 14, 2023.
Fatima attained a degree in architecture from the University of Miami in the past.
Social Media Influencer, Instagram Model
- Siblings – Maryam Al-Momen (Sister) (Lawyer), Ali Al-Momen (Brother) (Photographer), Smood Alm (Younger Brother) (b. March 4, 1991) (YouTube Star)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Raised eyebrows
Through her social media, Fatima has either endorsed or promoted various brands including BVLGARI, Brunello Cucinelli, alo Middle East, and Fendi.
Fatima Al-Momen Facts
- She was brought up in Kuwait.
- Fatima was present at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival which included the likes of Jamie Foxx, Kendall Jenner, Joan Smalls, Dove Cameron, Kiersey Clemons, Rowan Blanchard, Bella Hadid, and Snoop Dogg to name a few.
- She was featured on the cover of L’ Officiel Arabia‘s December 2021, issue.
- Fatima is the founder and CEO of Alist Clinic, Kuwait.
Featured Image By Fatima Al-Momen / Instagram