Justin Lee Bartha
Bartha was born on July 21, 1978.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
As a child, he went to Camp Walden (summer camp) in Cheboygan, Michigan for five years.
In 1996, he graduated from West Bloomfield High School in West Bloomfield, Michigan. He studied acting at New York University.
- Father – Stephen Bartha (Real estate developer)
- Mother – Betty Bartha (School teacher)
- Siblings – Jeffrey Bartha (Older Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Bartha dated –
- Stephanie Sieber (2005) – He dated Stephanie Sieber from January 2005 to May 2005.
- Lydia Hearst (2006-2007) – Lydia Hearst, an American model dated Justin for a year from August 2006 to August 2007.
- Ashley Olsen (2008-2011) – Bartha then met actress Ashley Olsen in May 2008 through a friend and started dating her. The couple also engaged on November 7, 2010. But, the relationship ended in March 2011, when they split.
- Lia Smith (2012-Present) – In October 2012, Justin started dating fitness trainer, Lia Smith when he met her during a Pilates session in Los Angeles, which Lia was instructing. In May 2013, the duo engaged and January 4 2014, Lia and Justin tied the knot in Hawaii. Lia gave birth to the couple’s first child, a baby girl, Asa Charlotte Bartha on April 13, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Playing Doug Billings in The Hangover film series.
Justin debuted with 1998 drama film 54 for his role as clubgoer. It was a minor role and hence it is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2006, Bartha played Jeff Cahil in NBC’s sitcom Teachers. It was a short-lived series, consisting of only 6 episodes in its lifetime.
Justin Bartha Facts
- He spent eight years in Florida (birthplace) and relocated to West Bloomfield, Michigan after he turned 8.
- Justin was a production assistant for the movie Analyze This (1999).
- He started acting in theater at the age of 15.
- Lia Smith has made a workout tape with Reggie Bush.