|Justin Bartha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1978|
Justin Bartha is an American actor and producer who is known for playing Riley Poole in the National Treasure film series, Josh Barrett in the Fox sitcom Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life, Colin Morrello in the legal drama series The Good Fight, Jeff Cahill in the NBC sitcom Teachers, Robert Morgenthau in the crime drama series Godfather of Harlem, Doug Billings in The Hangover trilogy, David Sawyer in the NBC sitcom The New Normal, Howard Weitzman in the biographical comedy thriller film Driven, Stiv Bators in the biographical drama film CBGB, Justin in the romantic comedy-drama anthology film New York, I Love You, and Ace in the romantic comedy film Failure to Launch.
Justin Lee Bartha
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
As a child, he went to Camp Walden (summer camp) in Cheboygan, Michigan for five years.
In 1996, he graduated from West Bloomfield High School in West Bloomfield, Michigan. He studied acting at New York University.
- Father – Stephen Bartha (Real estate developer)
- Mother – Betty Bartha (School teacher)
- Siblings – Jeffrey Bartha (Older Brother)
- Others – Eugene “Gene” Bartha (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Kaufman (Paternal Grandmother), Jack Aaron Anes (Maternal Grandfather), Charlotte Kratchmar (Maternal Grandmother)
Justin Bartha has been repped by MGMT Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States.
Justin Bartha’s net worth had been $22 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Bartha has dated –
- Stephanie Sieber (2005) – He dated Stephanie Sieber from January 2005 to May 2005.
- Lydia Hearst (2006-2007) – Lydia Hearst, an American model dated Justin for a year from August 2006 to August 2007.
- Ashley Olsen (2008-2011) – Bartha then met actress Ashley Olsen in May 2008 through a friend and started dating her. The couple also engaged on November 7, 2010. But, the relationship ended in March 2011, when they split.
- Lia Smith (2012-Present) – In October 2012, Justin started dating fitness trainer, Lia Smith when he met her during a Pilates session in Los Angeles, which Lia was instructing. In May 2013, the duo engaged and on January 4, 2014, Lia and Justin tied the knot in Hawaii. Lia gave birth to the couple’s first child, a baby girl, Asa Charlotte Bartha on April 13, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Justin Bartha is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Best Known For
Playing Doug Billings in The Hangover film series.
Justin debuted with the 1998 drama film 54 for his role as a clubgoer. It was a minor role and hence it is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2006, Bartha played Jeff Cahil in NBC’s sitcom Teachers. It was a short-lived series, consisting of only 6 episodes in its lifetime.
Justin Bartha Facts
- He spent eight years in Florida (birthplace) and relocated to West Bloomfield, Michigan after he turned 8.
- Justin was a production assistant for the movie Analyze This (1999).
- He started acting in theater at the age of 15.
- He was cast as Jasper in the 2005 romantic comedy film, Trust the Man, which premiered at the 2005 Toronto International Film Festival.
- Lia Smith has made a workout tape with Reggie Bush.
- Alongside Bruce Greenwood, Inbar Lavi, and Kevin McDonald, he co-starred as a frustrated marketing executive named Ken Wall in the Canadian black comedy film, Sorry for Your Loss.
- In 2021, he portrayed the character of Robert Morgenthau, an American lawyer, in the crime drama television series titled Godfather of Harlem.
Featured Image by Greg2600 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0