|Lee Ha-na Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Ha-na is a South Korean actor, singer, songwriter, and musician. She has been cast in a variety of shows and movies which include Alone in Love, High School King of Savvy, Voice, The Fair Love, Mistress, When Spring Comes, Triple, Unkind Ladies, Merry Mary, Le Grand Chef, Women of the Sun, R2B: Return to Base, Oh My Ghost, The Exclusive: Beat the Devil’s Tattoo, A Piece of Your Mind, Dance of Time, and Drama Special.
Irwon-dong, Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea
Lee Ha-na got enrolled at the College of Music at Dankook University (Cheonan campus) and graduated with a degree in Life Musicology in 2008.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Father – Lee Dae-heon (Composer who is best known for folk-rock legend Kim Kwang-seok’s signature song Become Dust)
Lee Ha-na has been signed with Prain TPC.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lee Ha-na is of Korean descent.
She was cast in a commercial for telecom KTF‘s “umbrella service” in 2005.
Lee Ha-na Facts
- In 2006, Lee Ha-na made her acting debut as Yoo Ji-ho, Eun-ho’s younger sister, in the romantic melodrama television series Alone in Love. This role won her the SBS Drama Award in the “New Star Award” category while she was also nominated for the 43rd Baeksang Arts Award for “Best New Actress (TV)”.
- She brought to life the character of Hwang Me-ri in the 2007 romantic comedy television series Merry Mary and this performance won her the MBC Drama Award for “Best New Actress”.
- Lee Ha-na co-starred as a pretty, energetic reporter named Jin-su in the 2007 comedy-drama film Le Grand Chef. This role got her nominated at the 44th Baeksang Arts Awards, 45th Grand Bell Awards, 16th Buil Film Awards, 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards, and 7th Korean Film Awards.
- Alongside Kim Ji-soo, Han Jae-suk, and Jung Gyu-woon, Lee Ha-na co-starred as Yoon Sa-wol/Shin Ji-young in the 2008 romantic drama television series Women in the Sun. For this performance, she bagged the KBS Drama Award in the “Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries” category.
- In 2012, she was seen as Captain Oh Yoo-jin, Tae-yoon’s air force academy classmate and Cheol-hee’s weapon systems officer, in the aviation action drama film R2B: Return to Base. It is loosely based on the critically acclaimed 1986 American action drama film Top Gun.
- Lee Ha-na has appeared in the music videos for songs like Running by Jung Jae-hyung, Still You by Yoon Dohyun, and Garota by Erlend Øye.
- She made a voice cameo as a radio DJ in an episode of the 2015 romantic thriller comedy-drama television series Oh My Ghost, starring Park Bo-young, Jo Jung-suk, Lim Ju-hwan, and Kim Seul-gi.
- She was cast as Soo-jin in the 2015 thriller film The Exclusive: Beat the Devil’s Tattoo.
Featured Image by NewsInStar / YouTube / CC BY 3.0