|Lochlyn Munro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1966|
Lochlyn Munro is a Canadian film and television actor, producer, and voiceover artist who is known for his roles such as Hal Cooper/Black Hood in Riverdale, Mark Simms in True Justice, Bobby Hull in Mr. Hockey: The Gordie Howe Story, Greg Phillippe in Scary Movie, Jack Sheridan in Charmed, Agent Andrew Forbes in Two, McKinney in Hawkeye, Craig in A Night at the Roxbury, Deputy Scott Stubbs in Freddy vs. Jason, Agent Jake Harper in White Chicks, Jason in Northwood, Martin Cross in The Good Doctor, and Anthony Paolucci in Lucifer.
Richard Laughlin Munro
Lac la Hache, British Columbia, Canada
He divides his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Lochlyn Munro has taken drama and improvisational comedy lessons.
Actor, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Others – Alexander Laughlain/Laughlin “Alex” Munro (Paternal Grandfather), Freda Lasser (Paternal Grandmother), Colin Victor Long (Maternal Grandfather), Emily Margaret Wardle (Maternal Grandmother), Patrick McWilliams (Nephew) (Musician)
Lochlyn Munro has been signed with Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lochlyn Munro has dated –
- Sharon Munro (1997-Present) – In 1997, he got married to Sharon and they parent 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Scottish, English, and Swiss-German descent.
Lochlyn Munro Facts
- Initially, he wanted to become a professional hockey player but a serious sports injury ended that dream and he started to focus on an acting career. He eventually started playing music in various clubs around Vancouver, British Columbia.
- He made his first film appearance as a bartender in the 1990 film, Cadence, starring Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Larry Fishburne, Michael Beach, and Ramon Estevez.
- Alongside Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Jaime King, Frankie Faison, and John Heard, Lochlyn Munro co-starred as Special FBI Agent Jacob Harper in the 2004 comedy film, White Chicks.
- He appeared as Peter/Drago Museveni, a time-traveling patriarch of a genetically-enhanced Nietzschean race, in an episode titled Pride Before the Fall of the Canadian-American science fiction television series, Andromeda, in 2005.
- From 2017 to 2019, he played the recurring role of Hal Cooper in the teen drama television series, Riverdale.
- Munro had secured a gold medal for waterskiing in the BC Summer Games in the past.
Featured Image by Lochlyn Munro / Instagram