|Lorenza Izzo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1989|
Lorenza Izzo is a Chilean model and actress who rose to fame by her role as Justine in 2013 horror film, The Green Inferno and is renowned to play Kylie in the 2012 disaster film, Aftershock. She has done endorsement work for brands like Shopbop, Tacori, 1 Hotels, and Nanushka. Izzo has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Lorenza Francesca Izzo Parsons
Las Condes, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
New York, United States
Izzo attended Georgia Institute of Technology. She went to the University of Los Andes for Journalism and enrolled at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute for acting. She was a student of design and fashion at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Father – Claudio Izzo
- Mother – Rosita Parsons (Model)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Clara Lyons Parsons (Younger Half-sister) (Model), Antonio Eguiguren (Step-father), Eduardo Lyon (Step-father), Carolina Parsons (Maternal Aunt), Osvaldo Parsons (Maternal Grandfather), Luisa Bobadilla (Maternal Grandmother)
Izzo is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lorenza has dated –
- Eli Roth (2011-2018) – Lorenza started dating American actor and director Eli Roth in 2011. They both met through a common friend Nicolás López during the filming of the 2013 film The Green Inferno. The couple tied the knot on November 8, 2014. In July 2018, they got separated.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Izzo has Chilean, Spanish, Italian, English, and possibly other ancestral roots.
- Mole on the right cheek
- Slightly upturned nose
In 2018, Izzo appeared in a Toyota C-HR TV Commercial, ‘Rapunzel: misión’.
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- rag & bone
- 1 Hotels
- Solid & Striped
Best Known For
Playing Kylie in the 2012 horror film Aftershock
Izzo made her feature film debut in the 2011 comedy film Que Pena Tu Boda as Lucía Edwards.
First TV Show
Lorenza made her first TV show appearance on S.Q.P. in 2011.
To stay fit and healthy, Izzo likes to do boxing.
Lorenza Izzo Favorite Things
- Movie Genre – Romantic Comedies
- Shows – Homeland, Breaking Bad, Mr. Robot, The People v. O.J. Simpson
- Festival / Holiday – Christmas
- Directors – Woody Allen, Pedro Almodóvar, Quentin Tarantino, Jean-Jacques Beineix, Stanley Kubrick, and Baz Luhrmann
Source – CrushFanzine.com
Lorenza Izzo Facts
- She shifted to Atlanta with her father at the age of 12.
- Izzo is an extrovert and an outspoken person.
- She always wanted to host Buenos Dias a Todos in Chile.
- Lorenza discovered her interest in acting during her college days.
- She got bullied due to her Chilean accent.
- Izzo was once obsessed with the actress and model Kate Bosworth.
- She became a renowned model in 2011 and came in limelight when she got invited to São Paulo Fashion Week alongside her mother.
- At the age of 18, Lorenza came in contact with Gisele Bundchen and got the chance to pose for a Brazilian fashion company, Colcci.
- She appeared in the 2015 erotic thriller-horror film Knock Knock opposite Keanu Reeves and Ana de Armas.
- Izzo is fond of design and fashion.
- She likes kitesurfing, freestyle skiing, and waterskiing.
- She did her first ramp walk at the age of 15.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Lorenza Izzo / Instagram