|Lori Loughlin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1964|
Lori Anne Loughlin
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
Lori Loughlin went to the Oaks School #3 Elementary School in Oceanside.
She later got enrolled at the Hauppauge High School.
Actress, model, and producer
- Father – Joseph Roy Loughlin (Worked as a foreman for New York Telephone Company)
- Mother – Lorellee Loughlin
- Siblings – None
- Others – Andrew T. Loughlin (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Pye (Paternal Grandmother)
Lori Loughlin is represented by The Burstein Company.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lori Loughlin has dated –
- John Stamos – Actors John Stamos and Lori went out on dates in their late teens.
- Mark Arnold – In her April 2015 interview with Andy Cohen, Lori revealed that she had dated actor Mark Arnold in the past. They had become affectionate of each other while working in the TV series, The Edge of Night.
- Christopher Atkins (1981-1982) – Lori made her relationship with actor Christopher Atkins public in January 1981 at the Golden Globe Awards. They had been dating for a couple of months by then. They dated for about a year before parting ways in early 1982.
- Thomas Howell (1985) – It was RUMORed that Lori had started dating actor and director, Thomas Howell after having grown close to him while shooting for the movie, The Secret Admirer.
- Michael R. Burns (1989-1996) – Lori got married to TV executive Michael R. Burns in 1989 after having dated for some time. Nearly 6 years into their marriage, they had drifted apart as Lori had started an extramarital affair with designer Mossimo Giannulli. They even eloped on Thanksgiving Eve in 1995. A year later, Lori had formalized her divorce from Burns.
- Mossimo Giannulli (1995-Present) – Lori got in a relationship with Mossimo clothing line creator in 1995. About two years later, they got married in a lavish ceremony in November 1997. In September 1998, she gave birth to a daughter, Isabella Rose Giannulli, who has become a fashion blogger. In September 1999, they welcomed their second daughter, Olivia Jade Giannulli. Olivia is a beauty and lifestyle YouTube vlogger. Lori is also the stepmother to Gianni who is Mossimo’s son from an earlier relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and English ancestry.
- Broad smile
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
While growing up, Lori modeled for a number of print media adverts.
She also appeared in TV adverts for following brands –
- Meaningful Beauty (an anti-aging skincare brand)
- Mead Trapper Keeper school supplies (1982)
- Febreze Car Vents
- Coleco Adam Computer
- Shower Shaver Women’s razor
Best Known For
- Being cast as Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis in the ABC drama series, Full House.
- Playing the role of Debbie Wilson in the teen drama sitcom, 90210 from 2008 to 2012.
In 1983, Lori made her film debut as Susan Baxter in the horror flick, Amityville 3-D.
First TV Show
In 1971, Lori appeared in an episode of the sitcom, Family Affair.
Despite her advanced age, Lori still has a stunning body complete with chiseled abs. She has attributed her toned and fantastic figure to the workouts designed by her trainer Simone De La Rue. Simone has created a unique cardio routine known as Body by Simone. Lori regularly hits Simone’s studio for these classes.
The Body by Simone is basically a dancing cardio workout, which is perfect for someone like Lori who hates regular cardio. It starts with jumping around and performing high-intensity aerobics moves, followed by arms and leg lifts with light or free weights. She complements her dance cardio routine with yoga sessions.
Being mindful of her advanced age, she has made changes to her diet. She has swapped her favorite white bread with quinoa and brown rice. She focuses on having a clean diet with an emphasis on protein and vegetables.
Overall, she prefers –
- Oatmeal for breakfast
- Grilled chicken breast with a green salad for lunch
- Grilled white fish with asparagus and brown rice for dinner.
For snacking, she relies on almonds and apples.
Lori Loughlin Favorite Things
- Egg Dish – Scrambled eggs
- Family Breakfast – Pancakes
- Valentine’s Day Memories – During her growing up days, her dad used to give her Russell Stover’s chocolate heart, which had strawberry and cream filling.
- Sport – Golf
- Workout – Body by Simone
- Movie – Tootsie (1982)
- Musical Artist – Bobby Sherman
- Actress – Michelle Pfeiffer
- Reality Show – The Bachelor
- Holiday Destination – Anywhere with white sand and see-through blue water
- Book – The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
Source – Today.com, GoodHousekeeping.com, Us Magazine
Lori Loughlin Facts
- She has been an active supporter of the non-profit organization, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. She has appeared in TV commercials for the brand.
- She was offered the role of Emmeline in the adventure romantic movie, The Blue Lagoon. However, she turned it down and Brooke Shields was hired to play that role.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 11 by appearing in a series of print promotional campaigns.
- Initially, she was signed up for only 6 episodes for the TV series, Full House. However, due to positive feedback from the audience, her character was rewritten to make her a regular cast member.
- When she started her modeling career, her father had set one condition to give her permission, which was to maintain good grades in school.
- The start of her modeling career was accidental. Her mother’s friend was taking her teenage daughters to meet a modeling agency and she asked Lori’s mother, whether she could take Lori along.
- She made a great impression on the modeling agency in the first meeting and they soon signed her up.
- In March 2016, she collaborated with Emergen-C and Charity: Water to raise awareness about the scarcity of water and to raise funds for the water projects to run in Ethiopia by the former.
- As Lori was involved in the college admissions cheating scandal in the U.S., she was sentenced to 2 months in prison on August 21, 2020. She started serving her prison time on October 30, 2020. She was also told that after getting released, she would have to pay a $150,000 fine and do 100 hours of community service. She was released from prison on December 28, 2020.
- During Thanksgiving 2020, as Lori was in prison, she was served herb-roasted turkey with pan gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, honey glazed country ham, baked potato, savory cornbread dressing, southern style green beans / steamed green beans, cranberry sauce, fresh dinner roll along with honey apple butter.
- In 2020, Lori and her husband Giannulli sold their Bel Air estate for $18.75 million to Tinder co-founder Justin Mateen. That home was first constructed in 1929. Harry Cohn, Johnny Hyde, and Charles Bronson have remained the previous home owners.
- In September 2021, Lori and her husband Mossimo Giannulli purchased a 9,300 square feet house in La Quinta, California for $13 million.
- In January 2022, Lori and her husband Mossimo Giannulli‘s home was broken into and a million dollars worth of jewelry was stolen.
- She loves eating mac and cheese. In fact, she likes anything with cheese.
- Mostly, Lori is remembered for her laugh.
- She has also modeled for teen romance novels in the past.
- As a teenager, she had a crush on Donny Osmond. Donny was also following her on Twitter and Instagram.
- Though she is not good at golf, but she still loves playing it.
- She is very good at blowing the bubblegum.
- Lori still has all the gift wraps, robe, and a coffee mug from Full House.
- Lori has a golden retriever dog named Bianca.
- She calls herself the biggest fan of the film series Charlie’s Angels.