|Louis Eisner Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1988|
Louis Eisner is an American media personality and painter who is known for being the husband of former actress turned businesswoman and fashion designer Ashley Olsen.
The United States of America
Louis attended Columbia University where he studied art history.
- Mother – Lisa Eisner (Fashion Photographer, Jewelry Designer)
- Siblings – Louis has a brother.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louis has dated –
- Ashley Olsen (2017-Present) – Former actress and businesswoman Ashley Olsen and painter Louis Eisner started dating in October 2017. The couple sparked engagement rumors in July 2019, after Ashley was seen wearing a ring on her finger. In January 2023, it was revealed that the couple had tied the knot in a ceremony held at a home in Bel-Air, California. In August 2023, it was reported that the couple had secretly welcomed a baby boy named Otto.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering physical appearance
- His wavy hairstyle
Louis Eisner Facts
- He had previously been a long-time member of the Still House Group.
- Louis is an abstract and surrealist painter. On the other hand, Eisner also occasionally does sculptures and drawings.
- His paintings have been auctioned off at Artnet.com.
- Louis was brought up in California.
- One of his paintings was bought by Ivanka Trump in 2013.
Featured Image By Ashley Olsen / Instagram