|Louise Pentland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1985|
Louise Pentland is an English beauty, motherhood and lifestyle vlogger, blogger, author, YouTube personality who is best known for her YouTube channels Sprinkle of Glitter and Sprinkle of Chatter. She has collaborated with several YouTubers including Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Louis Cole, Joe Sugg, Tanya Burr, and many more. In September 2016, she announced that she was quitting her YouTube channel. She has published numerous books like Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter, MumLife: What Nobody Ever Tells You About Being a Mum, Sprinkle of Glitter 2016 Diary: Have the Best Year of Your Life!, and Wilde Women.
Louise Alexandra Pentland
Lou, LouLou, Soups, Loops, Foldy, Chummy, Louise
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Louise Pentland attended Northampton High School. In 2003, she got enrolled at the Liverpool John Moores University, where she studied Biology and Psychology. She graduated from the university with honors in 2006.
YouTuber, vlogger, author
- Mother – Diana Jane Pentland (Died 1992) (She passed away due to metastatic breast cancer when Louise was seven years old)
- Siblings – Tiyana Francesca Pentland (Half-Sister)
Louise Pentland is represented by the London-based Gleam HQ.
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louise Pentland has dated
- Matt Watson (2010-2014) – Louise got married to Matt Watson, a teacher, in September 2010. Their daughter, Darcy Jane Watson, was born in 2011. However, in the summer of 2014, they decided to end their marriage. The reason behind their separation wasn’t revealed but they have maintained that they are on good terms.
- In a vlog posted in April 2016, she revealed that she had started going out, but refused to divulge the identity of her new boyfriend. In June, she posted another vlog stating that after dating for a couple of months she has decided to end her new relationship.
- Liam (2016-Present) – In October 2016, Louise posted a video on her YouTube account announcing that she had found love once again. She revealed that her new boyfriend’s name was Liam but refrained from disclosing anything else. In June 2017, she announced that she was pregnant and revealed in another video in August that they were expecting a baby girl. They welcomed a daughter named Pearl Jane Pentland in 2018. The couple got engaged in March 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
But she tends to go for the blonde and other hued hair dyes.
- Gap between front teeth
- Small mouth
39-42-44 in or 99-106.5-112 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU) or 18 (UK)
Best Known For
- The popularity of her YouTube channel SprinkleofGlitter, which has more than two and half million subscribers.
- Her other YouTube channel SprinkleofChatter which has over one million subscribers.
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance in the Art Attack episode of the fantasy comedy mini-series, Oscar’s Hotel for Fantastical Creatures.
Louise Pentland Favorite Things
- Zoo Animal – Monkey
- Color – Pink or Mint
Source – Sprinkle of Glitter
Louise Pentland Facts
- She began her YouTube career out of sheer boredom from her office work. She focused on posting her latest fashion and beauty buys in the initial days.
- When she took a maternity leave before the birth of her daughter Darcy, she decided to ditch her day job and focus solely on furthering her YouTube career.
- Before she launched her YouTube channel, she had started a blog focusing on craft and interiors. She also used to post a lot of DIY ideas.
- In July 2015, she published her book, Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter in association with Simon & Schuster.
- In 2016, she inked a deal with Bonnier Zaffre for the rights of two of her novels. As a part of the deal, her novel Wilde Like Me was released to the public in June 2017.
- She has revealed that while growing up, she had to endure physical and mental abuse from her stepmother.
- She identifies herself as a feminist and in the run-up to the 2015 United Kingdom general election, she grilled Labour Party leader Ed Miliband about his party’s stand on a host of women-related issues.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0