|Alfie Deyes Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1993|
Alfie Deyes is an English vlogger, YouTuber, social media sensation, director, writer, and author who has gained immense social media acclaim and has also worked with fellow personalities like Tanya Burr, Louis Cole, Louise Pentland, Grace Helbig, Tyler Oakley, Joe Sugg, and Jim Chapman.
Alfred Sidney Deyes
Enfield, London, England, United Kingdom
Alfie Deyes studied at Varndean School before getting enrolled at Varndean College in Brighton
He was offered a position at a prestigious university but he opted against it as he was having too much fun with his YouTube career.
YouTuber, Social Media Sensation, Director, Writer, Author
- Father – Nick Deyes
- Mother – Amanda Deyes (Instagram Star)
- Siblings – Poppy (Older Sister) (Social media Personality, Instagram Star)
Alfie Deyes is represented by Dom Smales, who also serves as vlogger Zoella’s manager.
6 ft or 183 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alfie Deyes has dated –
- Zoe Sugg (2012-Present) – Alfie Deyes first heard of Zoe when she commented on one of his videos in August 2012. They met in the same month at the Summer In the City event. In fact, Zoe and her friend Louise were pictured standing in the queue for his Younow Show at the end of August. In September, they collaborated on numerous YouTube videos, including one in which she was doing his makeup. In August 2013, she finally confirmed that they were dating with a blog post on her website. However, it is believed that they started dating in late 2012. About a year later, they moved in together in Brighton. In 2015, they had a major scare after social media commentators started sharing their residential addresses, leading to the streaming of fans to their home for autographs and selfies. The duo moved to a 7-bedroom house in June 2017 and also has a pet pug named Nala. In March 2021, it was announced that Zoe and Alfie were expecting a baby girl by September 2021. The couple welcomed a daughter named Ottilie Rue Deyes on August 29, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slight body frame
- The boy next door looks
In his YouTube videos, he has endorsed a range of products ranging from clothing to video games. However, he is very picky when it comes to selecting brands for promotion and only goes for those, he can relate with.
One of his long-term brand partners has been Direct Line Insurance Company.
Best Known For
- His and his channel’s immense popularity on YouTube
- Being in a relationship with one of the most famous YouTube personalities
First TV Show
In 2014, Alfie was first seen on the talk show The Crew as himself.
Alfie Deyes regularly hits the gym to keep his lean body in tip-top shape. If he is super busy during the day, he makes sure that he squeezes in a short and quick workout before he hits the bed at the night.
Alfie Deyes Favorite Things
- Products – Toni & Guy Shampoo, Kiehl’s Men’s Moisturizer
- Food – Pasta, Terry’s Chocolate Orange, Chicken
- Places – Brighton, Greece, and Dubai
- Movies – Scary Movie 3 (2003), Truman Show (1998), The Lion King (1994)
- Songs – Happy Little Pill (By Troye Sivan), I’m Not the Only One (By Sam Smith), Good Girls (By 5 Seconds of Summer)
- Clothing Brand – Urban Outfitters
- Outdoor Activities – Trampolining, Walking, Sleeping, Sunbathing outside
- Events – Concerts and Birthday Parties
- Cartoons – The Simpsons, A Family Guy, Robot Boy
- Monuments – Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building
- Drinks – Coke, Apple Juice, Mango Daiquiri Cocktail
- TV Shows – Release the Hounds
Source – YouTube
Alfie Deyes Facts
- At the age of 4, his family shifted to Brighton, East Sussex.
- He was a competitive gymnastics between the ages of 11 and 14.
- He started his YouTube channel at the age of 15. Initially, he kept it secret from everyone as it wasn’t a very popular thing back then.
- His very first video on YouTube was about what to do on a rainy day after having grown bored with playing with yourself. That video has been deleted by YouTube.
- In 2014, he was a part of the Band Aid 30 charity supergroup, which performed Do They Know It’s Christmas? single. The proceeds from the song were donated to fighting the Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
- In 2014, he published his debut book, The Pointless Book in association with the Blink Publishing.
- In September 2015, he and Zoe Sugg became the first YouTube stars to have had their wax figures installed in the Madame Tussauds Museum in London.
- He has 2 Guinness world records to his name – popping most party poppers in 30 seconds and putting most bangles in 30 seconds by a team of two.
- He can solve the Rubik’s cube in under 2 minutes.
- He has spoken and campaigned against online bullying.
- Alongside Dominic Smales who has served as the CEO of Gleam Futures, he has been the director of PointlessBlog Ltd and Pointless Holdings Ltd.
- As part of one brand endorsement deal, he was asked to propose to his girlfriend in one of his videos.
- In 2016, he launched his own merchandise that includes hats, hoodies, jumpers, t-shirts, and iPhone cases.
- His YouTube video titled “Living on £1 for 24 hours”, uploaded in 2018, attracted much negative criticism from the viewers who believed that in the video, Deyes was making a mockery of poverty. As a result, he deleted the concerned video from his channel and uploaded another video, “Lets talk about the £1 video”, in which he apologized for his actions. Also, the revenue collected from the former video was donated to charity.
no way you like SamSsmith i’m not the only one! that is my all time fave song by Sam Smith. xx