|Lucy Dacus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1995|
Lucy Dacus is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer who is known for the release of her albums No Burden (2016), Historian (2018), and Home Video (2021). On the other hand, she is also one of the founding members of the indie rock band Boygenius.
Lucy Elizabeth Dacus
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
In 2013, Lucy graduated from Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School. Then, she joined the Virginia Commonwealth University from where she left to pre-emptively eliminate future issues with student debt and estrangement.
Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Indie Rock, Indie Folk
Vocals, Guitar, Tambourine
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her round face shape
- Pale white skin tone
Lucy Dacus Favorite Things
- Books – Pure Colour, Dreaming of You: A Novel in Verse, The Stone Sky (The Broken Earth, #3), Thick: And Other Essays, The Ballad of the Sad Café and Other Stories, The Dangers of Smoking in Bed: Stories, peluda
Source – Goodreads
Lucy Dacus Facts
- He was brought up in the suburbs of Richmond, Virginia as a Christian.
- Lucy was employed as an editor for children’s school photos with Richmond Camera in the past. During that time, Dacus wrote approximately 30 songs, 9 of which were included in her future album No Burden (2016).
- One of her earliest solo performances was in 2015, in New York City.
- She released her debut single titled I Don’t Wanna Be Funny Anymore in November 2015.
- On February 26, 2016, she released her debut studio album, No Burden. It was comprised of a total of 9 tracks.
- A few of her most popular tracks as of early December 2021 were Addictions, Hot & Heavy, and Brando.
- She is close friends with singer and songwriter Julien Baker.
Featured Image By Lucy Dacus / Instagram