|Lucy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 2002|
Lucy is a famous South Korean vocalist, dancer, and rapper whose credits include being a member of the girl group, Weki Meki since 2017. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Goyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Lucy attended the Sungdeok Elementary School and Sungshin Girls Middle School.
She studied Practical Dance at the School of Performing Arts Seoul.
Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer
K-Pop, Bubblegum Pop, Pop Rap
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she regularly dyes her hair in different color shades.
Lucy has endorsed brands such as –
- Aromatica (With Weki Meki members except for Kim Do-yeon)
- Targus Bags (2018)
- Project M Clothing (2018)
Lucy Favorite Things
- Movie – Titanic (1997)
- K-Drama Series – Mr. Sunshine
- Food – Rice
- Flavor Of Ice-Cream – Mint Chocolate
- Summer Song – Travel by BOL4
- Cartoon Character – Gudetama
- Track On The 2020 Album New Rules – Sweet Dreams
- Song – Farewell by Kim Tae-yeon
Source – YouTube, Soompi.com
- She considers My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion as the perfect theme song for her life.
- Lucy has named actor Sung Dong-il as her ideal man.
- She is the youngest member of Weki Meki.
- In 2018, she collaborated with Astro‘s MJ on the song, Like Today.
- Lucy is closest to Lua in the group.
- Her signature emoji is a crescent moon.
- She was announced as the 6th member to officially join Weki Meki in 2017.
- Lucy is the 2nd tallest group member after Kim Do-yeon.
- One of her interesting quirks is that she can break an apple in half.
- She is proficient at tap dancing and is known for being very flexible.
- Her personality type is Mediator INFP.
- Lucy walked the runway at the A/W Seoul Fashion Week 2018.
- Her music idol is Taeyeon from the group, Girls’ Generation.
Featured Image by Lucy / Instagram