|Luke Mullen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 2001|
Luke Mullen is an American actor, producer, writer, director, and environmentalist who is known for having been cast as TJ Kippen in the Disney family comedy-drama series, Andi Mack, alongside the likes of Peyton Elizabeth Lee, Joshua Rush, Sofia Wylie, Asher Angel, Lilan Bowden, Lauren Tom, and Trent Garrett. He showcased his multifaceted personality by serving as the writer, director, executive producer, and location manager for the short film, Me, My Phone & I, while also being cast as an actor in the same project in 2018. Moreover, Luke Mullen has amassed a rather impressive social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter. He is also an active environmentalist who has been a part of various campaigns and organizations working for the causes related to the environment.
Santa Barbara, California, United States
Luke Mullen has studied at Oak Park High School which is located in Oak Park, California.
Actor, Producer, Writer, Director, Environmentalist, Location Manager
- Mother – Stefani Canin Mullen
- Siblings – Aidan Mullen (Younger Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Mullen has dated –
- Lucca Scibird – Luke Mullen was previously dating model Lucca Scibird. However, nothing much is known about their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Deep set eyes
- Lean physique
Luke Mullen has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams or SPRAYGROUND.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as TJ Kippen, an 8th-grade student at Jefferson Middle School who has a condition called dyscalculia, in the Disney family comedy-drama series, Andi Mack (from 2017)
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter
First TV Show
Luke Mullen made his first TV show appearance as TJ Kippen in season 2 episode 3, titled Friends Like These, of the Disney family comedy-drama series, Andi Mack, in November 2017. The show stars the likes of Peyton Elizabeth Lee, Joshua Rush, Sofia Wylie, Asher Angel, Lilan Bowden, Lauren Tom, and Trent Garrett.
First Web Show
Luke Mullen made his first web show appearance as Himself – Guest in an episode, titled Do Joshua Rush and Luke Mullen Ship TYRUS?!? Asher Angel Crashes the Interview!, of the talk-show series, Piper‘s Picks TV, in March 2019.
He has maintained a lean physique by maintaining an active lifestyle.
Luke Mullen Facts
- He started acting around the age of 4 and has worked with local productions and theater groups.
- He has done musical theatre as well. However, he used to opt for roles that did not require any singing on his part because he has not been that good a singer. His father, on the other hand, is an amazing singer.
- Luke Mullen can play the piano.
- In 2018, he appeared as himself in a few episodes of the talk-show series, Mack Chat.
- Luke Mullen is very environment-conscious and has also served as the vice president for Tomorrows Green which is a non-profit environmental organization based in Santa Barbara, California. Also, he has worked with Fridays for Future.
- He also made an appearance as Jason in an episode titled The Things You Do, of the comedy series, American Housewife, in February 2019.
- Luke Mullen worked as a writer, director, location manager, and executive producer for the short action-adventure film, Me, My Phone & I. It was premiered at Santa Barbara International Film Festival in February 2018 and the cast included Luke Mullen, Kyle O’Gorman, Ilette Hill, Jazara Hutton, Jay Carlander, and Hayden St. Laurent.
- Follow Luke Mullen on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Luke Mullen / Instagram