Coral Springs, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Piper Reese got enrolled in a performing arts academy in Los Angeles. She has taken classes in theatrical as well as on-camera acting and has also learned ballet, jazz, modern, hip-hop, and Afro-Caribbean dance at the academy.
Actress, Host, Interviewer, Internet Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Parker Reese (Younger Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Piper Reese has rarely opened up about the personal side of her life, which makes it difficult to say anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite body
- Fuller lips
Piper Reese hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial. However, like other influential social media stars, she has used her social media activity to promote several products and brands.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Nancy Patanski in the popular Nickelodeon drama TV series, Deadtime Stories.
- Having made guest appearances on popular TV shows such as Modern Family and The Neighbors.
- Having conducted interviews with established stars such as Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Tom Hanks, and Bella Thorne.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2012, Piper Reese made her first TV show appearance in the Halloween-ween episode of the family comedy TV series, The Neighbors. However, her appearance wasn’t credited.
Her first credited appearance came in The Witching Game episode of the fantasy horror TV series, Deadtime Stories, in 2013.
Her workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Piper Reese Favorite Things
- Person To Interview – Idina Menzel
- Beverages – Tea, Coffee
- Music Genre – Alternative rock
- Fragrance – Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath and Body Works
Source – Yay OMG!
Piper Reese Facts
- In 2009, her family moved from Wellington, Florida to Los Angeles so that Piper could have a better shot at a career in show business.
- When she started her podcast show in 2007, she became the first individual to host such a show at the age of 7.
- By the time she reached the age of 13, she had conducted more than 600 interviews.
- When she has some free time on her hands, she likes to play guitar. She also likes to write her songs.
- She often has to endure cyberbullying and has been vocal about the issue by supporting various anti-bullying campaigns.
- Visit her official website @ piperspicks.tv.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Piper Reese / Instagram