|Luke Smallbone Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1986|
Luke Smallbone is an Australian singer, musician, actor, and producer who is best recognized for being a member of For King & Country, a Christian pop duo which also includes his brother Joel Smallbone. With the band, Luke has released several albums, tracks, and EPs including Burn the Ships, Crave, Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong., Busted Heart (Hold On to Me), God Only Knows, Together, and Into the Silent Night: The EP. Also, the duo has been credited as “Australia’s answer to Coldplay” by the American Songwriter magazine.
Luke James Smallbone
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Singer, Musician, Actor, Producer
- Father – David Smallbone (Music Promoter)
- Mother – Helen Smallbone
- Siblings – Rebecca St. James (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Author), Libby Smallbone (Sister) (Actress), Ben Smallbone (Brother) (Director, Writer, Producer), Dan Smallbone (Brother), Josh Smallbone (Brother), Joel Smallbone (Older Brother) (Singer, Actor)
- Others – Jacob “Cubbie” Fink (Brother-In-Law) (Former bassist for the indie-pop band Foster the People), Gemma Elena Fink (Niece), Imogen Watson Fink (Niece), River Jack (Nephew), Moriah Peters (Sister-In-Law) (American Contemporary Christian Singer and Songwriter), Paige Smallbone (Sister-In-Law), Asher (Nephew), Hayden (Nephew)
Christian Pop, Alternative Rock, Soft Rock
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Smallbone has dated –
- Courtney Helm (2010-Present) – He married Courtney Helm on June 26, 2010, and they have been blessed with 3 sons, namely, Jude James Smallbone (b. December 2012), Phoenix Alexander (b. December 2014), and Leo (b. July 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Curly hair
Luke Smallbone Facts
- He was quite young when his family moved to Nashville, Tennessee because of his father’s job relocation.
- Some of his musical influences include U2, Mutemath, OneRepublic, the Beatles, Goo Goo Dolls, and Switchfoot.
- On February 28, 2012, Luke Smallbone released For King & Country‘s debut studio album, Crave, via Fervent-Curb Records and it was ranked at number #4 on the US Billboard Christian Albums chart, at number #15 on the US Billboard Heatseekers Albums chart, and at number #128 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- The brotherly duo bagged 2 Grammy Awards at the 57th Grammy Awards, one for “Best Contemporary Christian Music Album” and another for “Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song”.
- The single, God Only Knows (with Dolly Parton), came out in 2019 and won the 2020 Grammy Award for “Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song”.
- Luke Smallbone holds dual citizenship in both Australia and the United States.
Featured Image by Luke Smallbone / Instagram