Lyndsy Marie Fonseca
Oakland, California, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – James Victor Fonseca
- Mother – Lima Lynn (née Bergmann)
- Siblings – Hannah Dworkin (Younger Half-Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Reid Dworkin (Stepfather) (Attorney)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lyndsy Fonseca dated –
- James Holzier (2009) – In 2009, Lyndsy was romantically linked to actor James Holzier.
- Matthew Smiley (2009-2013) – Lyndsy married Canadian artist and writer, Matthew Smiley in April 2009. They remained together for three years and split in July 2012. Finally, in 2013, Lyndsy filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.
- Noah Bean (2014-Present) – Since 2014, she is dating American actor Noah Bean.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Portuguese ancestry. Her dad is full Portugues, while her mom is half-Portuguese.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in television commercials of Radio Shack, Bayer, Kinder Milch Minis, and Cap’n Crunch.
Best Known For
Playing Colleen Carlton in The Young and the Restless from 2001 to 2005, and as Alexandra “Alex” Udinov in The CW’s Nikita from 2010 to 2013.
She appeared in the 2005 TV movie I Do, They Don’t for her role as Sandy Barber.
First TV Show
Playing Colleen Carlton in the CBS’s soap opera The Young and the Restless from 2001 to 2005.
Pilates is her favorite exercise to stay in shape. But, she also goes to the gym and does cardio like running.
She likes to have big leafy salads. She had them on the set of Nikita and used to share photographs of the same.
Lyndsy Fonseca Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Show – Big Love (2006-2011), Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Book – The Key (By Whitley Strieber)
- Actors – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Actress – Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, Natalie Portman
- Movies – Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), When Harry Met Sally (1989)
- Singers – Sarah McLachlan, Fiona Apple, Dave Matthews
Source – TV
Lyndsy Fonseca Facts
- She was discovered by a talent scout in San Francisco.
- During her childhood, she resided at many places such as Moraga, Oakland, and Alameda.
- She had made herself to the list of Maxim’s Hot 100 in 2010 (at #62) and 2011 (at #89).
- She was active in dancing in her childhood.
- Fonseca wanted to be a professional dancer for her full life.
- Connect with Fonseca on Twitter.