New Bern, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Maddie Hasson went to the Cape Fear Academy in Wilmington, North Carolina. She completed her high school studies through an online course.
- Father – Michael Hasson (Oral Surgeon)
- Mother – Catherine Hasson
- Siblings – Anna Hasson (Sister). Overall, she has 2 sisters.
Maddie Hasson is represented by The Beddingfield Co. Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddie Hasson has been very protective of her personal life, due to which she has rarely spoken about her love life and dating history. The only thing we know about her love life is that she is married to a man named Julian Brink. According to some reports, they got married in December 2015. However, such claims couldn’t be verified.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has been often spotted with different blonde hued hairstyles.
- Heart shaped face
- Blue eyes
Maddie Hasson hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Willa Monday in the Fox TV series, The Finder.
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the mystery thriller TV series, Twisted.
- Having played the role of Billie Jean in the biographical drama movie, I Saw the Light, which was based on the life of country music legend Hank Williams’s life. Billie Jean was his second wife and they were still together at the time of his death.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the black comedy movie, God Bless America.
First TV Show
In 2012, Maddie made her first TV show appearance in the Fox drama series, The Finder.
Maddie Hasson’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Maddie Hasson Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Charmed
Source – Interview Magazine
Maddie Hasson Facts
- At a young age of 15, she moved to Los Angeles along with her mother so as to have a better shot at achieving success as an actress.
- However, her agent Ric Beddingfield had to convince her parents really hard before her mother agreed to bring her to Los Angeles. He had to especially fly to her hometown of Wilmington to prove that he was genuinely interested in her acting and wasn’t a pedophile.
- When she had first moved to Los Angeles, her parents had given her a month to find suitable work. If she had failed, she would have to return home and continue her studies.
- Within a month of moving to Los Angeles, she bagged a supporting role in God Bless America.
- Her first big role in a theatre show was that of little Eddie in Grey Gardens. Another of her notable theatre appearance was in The Best Little Whorehouse.
- Her early performances helped her win a scholarship to Broadway Dance Theatre in New York City from The Pulse Convention.
- She met Ric Beddingfield through a casting director Jackie Burch, whom she had met while auditioning for a role in Disney movie. She didn’t get the role but eventually bagged an agent.
- The first ever call back she received was from the producers of The Secret Circle. However, she failed to bag a role in the show.
- She started taking dance lessons at the age of 7.
- By the age of 8, she was picked up by FoxTroupe Dance Company and performed under the watchful eye of Mira Fox Lamendola. She performed with the troupe for 8 years.
- At the age of 14, she started performing under the guidance of Lou Criscuolo and Ray Kennedy at the Opera House Theatre Company.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Maddie Hasson / Instagram