|Makenzie Moss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Makenzie Moss is an American actress and dancer who started her career as a child artist and made her theatrical film debut as Nikki Kendall in the 2012 action film, Bad Ass, which is loosely based on the AC Transit Bus fight viral video. She then rose to fame by portraying the character of Lisa Brennan-Jobs (age 5), Steve Jobs‘ daughter, in the 2015 biographical drama film titled Steve Jobs. Moss has also been a part of projects like Breaking Wind, Black-ish, The Unicorn, Let Us In, Pup Star: Better 2Gether, Puppy Star Christmas, Pup Star: World Tour, God Bless the Broken Road, Collusions, Blunt Talk, Do You Believe?, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Sibling – Olivia Moss (Older Sister) (Actress)
Makenzie Moss has been signed with Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Pierced ears
Makenzie Moss was cast in a “Mott’s for Tott’s” commercial when she was 4 years old. This was her first acting job.
Makenzie Moss Facts
- She grew up in Los Angeles, California.
- In October 2015, Makenzie Moss appeared as Trick-or-Treat Kid in an episode titled Jacked o’ Lantern of the ABC sitcom, Black-ish.
- She co-starred as Bree Hill, daughter of Amber Hill, in the 2018 Christian drama film named God Bless the Broken Road.
- From 2019 to 2021, Makenzie played the role of Natalie, Wade’s younger daughter, in the CBS sitcom called The Unicorn. Makenzie co-starred in the slow alongside Walton Goggins, Rob Corddry, Omar Benson Miller, Maya Lynne Robinson, Ruby Jay, Devin Bright, and Michaela Watkins.
- Growing up, she has participated in gymnastics.
- Makenzie Moss has 3 pet dogs named Pickles, Lambchop, and Twinkie.
- In her free time, she enjoys dancing, singing, and hanging out with her friends and sister.
Featured Image by Makenzie Moss / Instagram