|Manika Sheokand Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Year of Birth||1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Manika Sheokand is an Indian model, social media personality, and beauty pageant contestant who rose to fame after having being chosen as VLCC Femina Miss Grand India 2020.
Manika was born in 1996.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She studied at KB DAV Senior Secondary Public School.
Manika began attending Dr. S. S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Chandigarh in 2013, from where she graduated with a Master of Bachelor Arts in Integrated B.E. (Chemical) in 2018.
Beauty Pageant Contestant, Model
- Father – Surajmal Sheokand (Retired Banker)
- Mother – Mamta Shoekhand
- Siblings – Kanika Sheokand (Older Sister)
Manika is represented by Times Talent.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
- Snub nose
- Plush lips
Through her social media, Manika has either endorsed or promoted various brands including the Sephora Collection Size Up Mascara, Chicnutrix, and The Tribe Concepts.
Manika Sheokand Favorite Things
- Quote – “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” (Nelson Mandela)
Source – E Times
Manika Sheokand Facts
- She is originally from Chandigarh.
- It was her sister Kanika who encouraged Manika to take part in beauty pageants.
- Like all girls, Manika also dreamt to be a beauty queen.
- She started her modeling career in the year 2019 and went on to win the VLCC Femina Miss India Haryana 2020.
- In her free time, Manika loves to read, watch movies, and learn new skills.
- One of the earliest posts that Manika uploaded to her eponymous Instagram account was taken during a fashion show held in Crowne Plaza Gurgaon on June 16, 2019.
Featured Image By Manika Sheokand / Instagram