|Marianne Fonseca Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1989|
Marianne Fonseca is a Brazilian model who has been a formidable force in the modeling industry, having worked in campaigns and walked the runway for fashion behemoths including Lancome, Dior, and Hugo Boss. She is also widely recognized for her editorial work.
New York City, New York, United States
She is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Ford Models – New York City and Chicago
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles and Miami
- MGM Models – Hamburg
- Fashion Model Management – Italy
- Milk Model Management – London
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Way Model Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Maurice Varsano – She has been in a relationship with Maurice Varsano.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Brazilian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Prominent cheekbones
- Tattoos on her arms and the nape of her neck
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Philipp Plein and Yamamay.
Marianne Fonseca Favorite Things
- Career She Would Have Opted For If She Was Not A Model – Medicine always having dreamt of becoming a doctor preferably an oncologist
- Places She Would Love To Visit – Morocco, Japan, Dubai
- Pastime – Traveling, Playing sports, Relaxing on the beach, Spending time with her friends, Listening to music
- Most Prized Possession – Time having tried her best to spend it with her family and loved ones whenever possible in her busy schedule and having felt to be the richest person on the planet when she has been able to do so
Source – GQ
Marianne Fonseca Facts
- She was brought up in Uberlandia in Brazil.
- She signed her 1st modeling contract when she was 15 years old, after relocating to Sao Paulo.
- Marianne kickstarted her professional life as a pro volleyball player. She has affirmed volleyball to be the sport she has enjoyed the most and that she had played it for years while growing up and had even made it to her city’s team. She has added that she has also loved watching basketball in America and that her first game ever was between the Clippers and Warriors.
- Marianne has recalled that once she was shooting swimwear in temperatures that were below freezing and that had led to her getting hypothermia for which she had to be rushed to the hospital.
- Marianne has stated that she has believed leadership to be an attitude of being totally selfless, true leaders helping people with their needs always putting the wellbeing of others before their own. She has gone on to add that the ideal leaders would never judge as they would deeply understand everybody’s unique journeys in order to assist and guide them.
- She has disclosed her mantra to have been to try to live by a few things she has believed in that have included having fun, being adventurous, getting out of the comfort zone, and the most important being to live in the moment as she has realized that the present is the only time we can be fully sure of. So, she has attempted to make the most out of the present moment and enjoy it to the fullest.
Featured Image by Mari Fonseca / Instagram