|Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1968|
|Spouse||Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece|
Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece is the wife of Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece, the heir apparent to the nonfunctioning throne of Greece where the monarchy was abolished in 1973.
Marie-Chantal Claire Miller
London, England, United Kingdom
She attended The Peak School until she was 9 years old and then later went to board at Institut Le Rosey in Switzerland. In 1982, she moved to the Ecole Active Bilingue in Paris where she attended until her senior year.
Marie-Chantal went to The Masters School in New York which was then a girls-only school. Following her graduation, she attended the Academy of Arts for 1 year and then started a degree in History of Art at New York University in 1993 but dropped out of school a year later.
Member of Greek Royal Family
- Father – Robert Warren Miller (Businessman)
- Mother – María Clara “Chantal” Pesantes Becerra
- Siblings – Pia Christina Miller Getty (Older Sister), Alexandra von Fürstenberg (Younger Sister)
- Others – Princess Donatella Missikoff Flick (Godmother)
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marie-Chantal has dated –
- Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece (1995-Present) – Marie-Chantal and Crown Prince of Greece, Pavlos, got married on July 1, 1995. They first met at a party 3 years ahead of their marriage and their Greek Orthodox rite wedding was held at St. Sophia’s Cathedral, London. Following the marriage, the family moved to Greenwich, Connecticut, but later relocated to London for the education of their children in 2004. The royalty couple has 5 children together – a daughter named Maria-Olympia (b. 1996) and 4 sons named Constantine-Alexios (b. 1998), Achileas-Andreas (b. 2000), Odysseas-Kimon (b. 2004), and Aristidis-Stavros (b. 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
She has British ancestry on her father’s side and Ecuadorian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thin Lips
- Greek Nose
- Small Face
Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece Facts
- While attending New York University in 1993, she dropped out a year later after Crown Prince Pavlos proposed to her on a skiing holiday in Gstaad, Switzerland, on Christmas.
- She is the founder and creative director of an international childrenswear brand founded in 2000 which was named after her.
- She is the trustee of the Royal Academy Trust.
- Marie-Chantal is the board of directors of DFS Group Ltd.
- She has acquired the title of a Danish princess after marrying Greece Crown Prince Pavlos, who is a male-line descendant of Christian IX of Denmark.
- In 2010, she was fined £7,500 by the British employment tribunal for illegally dismissing her Filipino maid and for paying no attention to the proper dismissal process.
- She has received the national honor of the Greek Royal Family Dame-Grand Cross of the Order of Saints Olga and Sophia (1995) and the foreign honor in the form of a Commemorative Badge of the 50th Birthday Medal of King Carl XVI Gustaf (1996).
Featured Image by Frankie Fouganthin / Wikimedia / CC-BY-SA-3.0