|Mark Thomas (TikTok Star) Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 2001|
Mark Thomas is a TikTok star, apart from being a singer, designer (his shoe design was adopted by Nike), and entrepreneur. He has served as a member of the “Weekend Rush Tour 2017”.
Mark Christopher Thomas
Stewartstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Mark Thomas was homeschooled.
TikTok Star, Entrepreneur, Designer, Singer
- Siblings – Mullaney Christine Thomas (Older Sister) (Singer, Instagram Star)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mark Thomas has largely remained silent about his personal life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Defined jawline
- Lean body structure
Mark has promoted many brands on his social media channels including Fashion Nova Men.
Best Known For
- His cute, witty, and expressive videos on YouTube and TikTok.
- His cover songs Selfie and Mistletoe, in 2016 which received a positive review and increased his popularity on social media. He has more than 5 million fans on TikTok, more than 3 million followers on Instagram, and more than 600,000 followers on Twitter.
- Collaborating on TikTok videos with other social stars such as Loren Gray, Zach Clayton, Nathan Triska, and Jackson Krecioch.
- Featuring in Kelianne Stankus’s TikTok titled I thought I recognized her.
As a Singer
Mark Thomas released his first EP titled Down For a While in 2017.
Mark Thomas Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
- Dishes – Alfredo noodles, Caesar salad
Mark Thomas Facts
- By the age of 14, he was an internet sensation.
- He is a good friend of the fellow social media star, Jacob Sartorius.
- Mark wanted to be an author in his younger days.
- He used to live on a farm when he was young.
- His air max shoe design was chosen to become a product of Nike in 2017.
Featured Image by Mark Thomas / Instagram