|Mark Tuan (Mark Yi En Tuan) Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mark Tuan is a Taiwanese rapper, singer, and music composer who is best known for being a member of the popular South Korean boy group, GOT7, under JYP Entertainment. He has released several successful songs along with GOT7 and their EPs like Got It?, Mad, and Flight Log: Arrival peaked at number 1 position on the Billboard music chart. Mark has a strong social media fan base with more than 8 million followers on Instagram and more than 5 million followers on Twitter.
Mark Yi En Tuan
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mark attended Arcadia High School.
Rapper, Singer, Composer
- Father – Raymond Tuan
- Mother – Dorine Tuan
- Siblings – Grace (Sister), Tammy (Sister), Joey (Brother)
Mark was represented by JYP Entertainment. He cut ties with the company in January 2021.
K-pop, Hip Hop, Trap, R&B
- JYP Entertainment (Former)
- Sony Music Entertainment
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Taiwanese ancestry.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘light brown’, ‘purple’ or ‘blonde’.
Mark has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Black Yak Walk Fit shoes
- Nàtuur POP
- SMART School Uniform
- NBA Korea & China
- Bausch & Lomb Thailand
- CGV Youth Brand Festival
- Est Cola
- G+ Star Zone Season 7
- Tao Kae Noi
- Aida Sekkei
- FWD Thailand
Best Known For
Being a member of the popular South Korean boy group, GOT7, under JYP Entertainment
Mark released his debut album Identify with his band, GOT7, in 2014. The album was well received and peaked at number 1 on the Korean music chart and on number 6 on the Billboard charts.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut on the drama series Dream High 2 in 2012.
Mark Tuan Favorite Things
- Food – Hamburger, Meat
- Color – Red
- Movie Genre – Horror
- Artist – Chris Brown, Drake, ASAP Rocky, Tyga
- Subject In High School – Mathematics
- Fashion Brand – BRATSON
- Perfume – Ralph Lauren
Mark Tuan Facts
- He was born in America and has also lived in countries like Brazil and Paraguay.
- Mark auditioned for JYP Entertainment and moved to South Korea in 2010 where he began as a trainee for 3 and a half years.
- He initially had no interest in becoming a singer and auditioned just because his school encouraged him.
- Mark made his official debut with the group GOT7 in January 2014.
- He is fluent in English, Korean, and Japanese and can speak a bit of Mandarin.
- Mark initially wanted their group to be called Flying idols.
- Follow him on Twitter.
Featured Image by Reesarific / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0