|Marthina Brandt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1992|
Marthina Brandt is a renowned Brazilian model. She won the Miss Brasil crown in 2015 and went on to represent her country at the year’s Miss Universe, finishing in the Top 15. She has also walked for brands like Victor Hugo, Reinaldo Lourenço, Colcci, and others.
Vale Real, Brazil
Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Marthina Brandt joined the college to study law.
- Mother – Jacqueline Brandt
Marthina Brandt is managed by Super Agency Produções Ltda, Modeling Agency, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Arched eyebrows
- Tall height
Marthina Brandt has either promoted or done endorsement work for brands like –
- Ricardo Almeida Feminino
- La Belle Bandage
- Tea Connection Brasil
Marthina Brandt Favorite Things
- Fashion Brands – Hermés, Pucci, Herve Leger, Chanel, Missoni, Givenchy
- Moment Of The Day – Cooking
Source – TalkMagazineMiami.com
Marthina Brandt Facts
- She is passionate about roller-skating and began participating in competitions at the age of 4.
- By the age of 13, Marthina had won several local roller skating championships. Due to a knee injury, she had to stop competing.
- As of April 2020, her long term dream is to have her own family and become a mother.
- She describes herself as a calm, easy-going, and dedicated woman who believes in helping people.
- She defines her style as basic but with a slightly unique make-up.
- In 2015, she won the Miss Brasil title after losing her local Miss Rio Grande do Sul title in 2012.
- She is the only other blonde to have won the Miss Brasil title since Carina Beduschi in 2005.
Featured Image by Marthina Brandt / Instagram