|Max Balegde Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|January 9, 1999
Max Balegde is a British TikTok star and content creator known for the short-form videos that he posts to his TikTok account titled max_balegde which has more than 4 million followers.
Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
TikTok Star, Content Creator
Max is represented by MVE Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Max has dated –
- Andrew – Max has been in a relationship with a boy named Andrew.
Race / Ethnicity
His pale white skin tone and wide smile
Through his social media, Max has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Garnier UK & Ireland, Snug Sofa, Crocs, Ring, etc.
Max Balegde Facts
- He started his TikTok account titled max_balegde in January 2020.
- Max joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on August 27, 2020. One of the earliest posts that he uploaded to his account was on October 25, 2022, and titled “Mickey Mouse is suing me because of this…”
- He is the co-host of The Useless Hotline Podcast along with George Clarke.
- He also co-owns a clothing line called Useless Clothing.
- As of November 2023, some of the most-watched videos on his channel were “Dance Mom’s was SO Horrifying,” “Love Island is SO ridiculous,” “DRUNK SAY IT OR SHOT IT w/ George Clarkey,” “Mickey Mouse is suing me because of this…,” and “I tried to follow an old James Charles Tutorial…”
- Max has worked with BBC Radio 1 Out Out, The Princess Trust, and Backstage to name a few.
Featured Image By Max Balegde / Instagram