|Max Dressler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 2002|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Max Dressler is an American social media star, best known for his TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 4.5 million followers and more than 185 million likes.
Max W. Dressler
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
North Carolina, United States
Max attended Cannon School in Concord, North Carolina, United States. He then enrolled in Christ School in Arden, North Carolina, United States.
He then attended The Fletcher School in Matthews, North Carolina, United States.
Social Media Star
- Father – Jon Dressler (Co-Owner of the Rare Roots Hospitality restaurant group)
- Mother – Kim Geoghegan Dressler (Co-Owner of the Rare Roots Hospitality restaurant group)
- Siblings – Ally Dressler (Older Sister) (College Student)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Mole above his upper lip
Max Dressler has endorsed brands such as ESNTLS.
Max Dressler Favorite Things
- Song Of All Time – Passionfruit by Drake
- Song (In Early 2020) – Comatose by Jaden Hossler
- Funny Quote – “When life gives your melons, you’re dyslexic.”
Max Dressler Facts
- He plays soccer, flag football, and basketball in his free time.
- During middle and school, he competed in track and field.
- His family gave him the nickname Rabbit because of his high energy level.
- Max will never forget the date of July 15, 2019. On that day, he asked for 15 screenshots via Snapchat so he could create a TikTok account, which started his social media career.
- His 1st TikTok post that went viral was a 10-second video of him showing his long tongue in September 2019.
- The majority of his videos are recorded and edited on the 2nd floor of his parents’ house. The room is empty besides LED strips on the crown molding and 2 computers and spotlights on his work desk.
- Max used a chain in one of the rooms as a prop for his videos to swing and climb on it. One day he tried to jump on it but his foot went through the drywall into the bathroom on the other side. His dad charged him $120 for someone to repair it.
- He has frequently collaborated with social media stars such as Adam Dillon, Sebastien Andrade, Snarkymarky, Ryan Clements, and Sam Andrews.
- He had a “beef” with a fellow social media star, Tyler Brash, in late 2019.
- Max has been criticized for playing hip-hop/rap songs on his TikTok account and lip-syncing a highly-offensive word “n*gga” on at least 3 occasions.
- Max was part of the Boys of Summer 2020 tour across 18 cities alongside Payton Moormeier, Blesiv, Diego Martir, Alvaro Romero, Andre Swilley, Carlos Mena, Jackson Felt, Julian Barboza, Faith Moormeier, Ashley Newman, Roshaun Diah, Lauren Kettering, Dylan Hartman, Carrie Berk, and John Aron.
- When meeting his fan base, Max is scared, nervous, and even shakes during the first 30 minutes but then gets used to it.
- Max turned a viral comment someone left, calling him the “CEO of I didn’t ask” into a shirt and hoodie design for his clothing brand.
- His friend, Alexis, is the daughter of the multi-millionaire entrepreneur, Mark Cuban. Mark even wore one of his hoodies in a video on his TikTok account.
Featured Image by Max Dressler / Instagram