|Meghan King Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Meghan King is an American TV personality who shot to fame after appearing in the reality show The Real Housewives of Orange County (2014-2019) on the Bravo television network. She has starred in several other reality TV programs including Say Yes to the Dress (2014). She has built a strong fan base with her Instagram having amassed more than a million followers.
Meghan O’Toole King
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
She went to the all-girls private high school Nernix Hall and also received a scholarship award for her athleticism. She attended the University of Mississippi graduating with a degree in Marketing in 2007.
- Siblings – RJ King (Brother) (Model), Julie King (Sister) (Professional Soccer Player), Caitlin King (Sister) (Reality TV star)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Brad McDill (2007-2011) – She married Brad in July 2007. They divorced in November 2011.
- Jim Edmonds (2014-2019) – She tied the knot with former professional baseball player Jim on October 24, 2014. They have a daughter named Aspen King Edmonds (b. November 24, 2016) and twin sons named Hayes Edmonds and Hart Edmonds (b. June 5, 2018). She and Jim broke up in October 2019. She has 4 step-children she has helped to parent including her stepdaughter Hayley.
- Christian Schauf (2020) – She confirmed her relationship with Christian in May 2020 and has disclosed that she had met him on a dating app.
- Cuffe Biden Owens (2021) – In September 2021, Meghan confirmed her relationship with Joe Biden‘s nephew, Cuffe Biden Owens, by sharing a picture with him on her Instagram. The couple tied the knot on October 11, 2021, in Pennsylvania. In December 2021, it was revealed that the couple had separated after 2 months of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as ISDIN. She has been the Director of Sales as well as a brand ambassador for Sweat Cosmetics that is a brand of cosmetics specifically designed for women who exercise and are super active.
Meghan King Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Doing Paddle Board Yoga having always done something active
- Music Genre – Country
- Film – Mean Girls
Source – Bustle
Meghan King Facts
- She has been very family-oriented and she grew up with the blessings of a big family with 24 cousins on one side and 19 on the other. She has resided half of the year in St. Louis, her place of birth, and she has been extremely proud of her Midwestern roots.
- After graduating, she had shifted back to her hometown to build a career as a sales representative and she has worked as an account executive and a sales representative at 2 medical supply companies named AG Industries and Sunquest Information Systems. She has also been the product and retail development specialist for K. Hall Studio in Newport Beach. She has also launched a brand named Hashtag Hats, which is a line of hats to raise funds for pressing issues.
- Both her twin sons Hayes and Hart have been named after their family with Hayes being their father Jim Edmonds’s great-grandmother’s maiden name and Hart being Meghan’s great-great-great grandfather’s first name.
- She has co-hosted the Intimate Knowledge podcast with Cheryl Burke and has blogged about parenting.
- Meghan has enjoyed making and repairing things at her home that has included herself putting together an IKEA dresser as well as putting up a gorgeous, huge chandelier.
Featured Image by Meghan King / Instagram