|Mejiwoo Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|February 11, 1990
Mejiwoo is a South Korean Instagram star and entrepreneur who is best known for being the older sister of Bangtan Boys member, J-Hope. Besides that, she is also notably known for owning her clothing and accessory brand of the same name.
Gwangju, South Korea
Instagram star, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – J-Hope (Younger Brother) (Rapper, Songwriter, Dancer, Record Producer)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
- Pale skin tone
- Oval face shape
- Plush lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as 폴라탐 and Aesop.
- She was raised alongside her younger brother J-Hope in Gwangju, South Korea.
- Her younger brother is the rapper in the boyband Bangtan Boys. Besides that, J-Hope also helps his sister as a model for her clothing line.
- Mejiwoo loves to taste various kinds of dishes. She is a non-vegetarian.
- She uploaded her first post to Instagram in January 2016.
- Mejiwoo loves to read books.
- In the past, she started her clothing line under the name Mejiwoo. Via the brand, she sells apparel and accessories including handbags.
- Her brother believes in working hard in order to get good results. Also, prior to being signed on the boyband, J-hope was a dancer and trained at the Gwangju Music Academy.
Featured Image By Mejiwoo / Instagram