|Michelle McCool Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1980|
Michelle McCool is an American retired professional wrestler who was signed to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and better known for her array of achievements in the wrestling industry. During her time with WWE, she was among the most competitive wrestlers and was a WWE Divas Champion and a WWE Women’s Champion.
Michelle Leigh McCool
Palatka, Florida, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
She attended Pasco-Hernando State College. She then went to Florida State University where she received her Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership.
Retired Professional Wrestler
- Father – Terry (Superintendent)
- Mother – Mary (Teacher)
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
She self manages herself.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle McCool has dated –
- Jeremy Louis Alexander – Michelle McCool married her former high school sweetheart Jeremy Louis Alexander but the two divorced in 2006.
- Mark Calaway (2007-Present) – On June 26, 2010, she married her fellow professional wrestler Mark Calaway who’s known professionally as “The Undertaker”. The couple has one daughter together who was born in August 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Plump Lips
- Downward Pointed Nose
Michelle McCool Facts
- Her older brother played football at the University of Cincinnati.
- Growing up, she was an ultimate wrestling fan to the point that she even learned how to do Ric Flair‘s signature maneuver and the figure-four leglock at the age of 7.
- She has competed to the National Physique Committee fitness contests, taught gymnastics, and kickboxing. She has also worked as a personal trainer.
- Michelle joined WWE as a competitor in the 2004 WWE Diva Search during which she lost the match to Christy Hemme. Despite being eliminated, she still was able to sign a three-year deal contract in November 2004. From there, she started appearing in backstage segments on SmackDown! while portraying a fitness trainer who teaches various wrestlers stretches.
- On March 3, 2005, she had her first wrestling match on SmackDown! in a winning effort with The Big Show against Dawn Marie and René Duprée. On March 24, 2005, she made her singles debut in a losing match against Marie.
- Before her main roster debut, she was sent to WWE’s development facility, Deep South Wrestling (DSW) where she wrestled, performed interviews, provide color commentary, and hosted segments. During her time with DSW, McCool was hospitalized due to an allergic reaction caused by prescribed medication, which left her temporarily sidelined to fully recover.
- On July 4, 2008, in an episode of SmackDown!, she won a Golden Dreams match to face Natalya for the WWE Divas Championships at The Great American Bash. On July 20, 2008, she successfully defeated Natalya and became the inaugural WWE Divas Champion.
- On January 22, 2018, she was honored as part of a segment on the WWE Raw 25 Years special episode, which featured women who contributed to the overall success of the company.
- In the first week of November 2007, McCool appeared on 6 episodes of Family Feud alongside other WWE wrestlers and Divas.
- On February 6, 2008, she appeared on Project Runaway with Maria Kanellis, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Kristal Marshall, and Layla El.
- As a Christian, she has included Christian crosses on her wrestling attire.
- In 2016, she was diagnosed with skin cancer and had undergone treatment.
- In April 2019, she revealed that she suffered from infertility accompanied by several miscarriages.
Featured Image by Miguel Discart / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0