|Mohammad Nazim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1986|
Mohammad Nazim is an Indian model, actor, and singer who came to limelight with his debut on the small screen with the serial Shaurya Aur Suhani (2009). He gained further popularity after appearing in several other TV shows including Saath Nibhaana Saathiya (2010–2017) where his performance as Ahem Parag Modi and Jaggi Parag Modi earned him the Zee Gold Awards in 2015 for the “Most Fittest Actor”. Mohammad has starred in numerous films such as Plot No.666 (2015) in which he portrayed the character of Mack. He has also released a number of albums like Jeona mour (2015).
Malerkotla, Punjab, India
Model, Actor, Singer
- Mother – Surayya Parveen
- Siblings – Naila Parveen (Sister)
- Others – Anas Rashid (Cousin) (Actor), Ather Habib (Cousin) (Actor)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Shaiena Seth (2011-Present) – He started dating astrologer Shaiena in 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Shapely lips
Mohammad Nazim Favorite Things
- Beverages – Diet Coke, Fresh fruit juices, “Lassi”
- Restaurants – Haveli in Jalandhar, The Dhaba and Barbeque Nation in Mumbai
- Fetish – “Kala jamuns“
- Person He Has Adored – His mother
- Inspirational Actors From Bollywood – Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar whom he has loved watching on the silver screen, so much so, that he has disliked being disturbed while doing so
- Places He Has Enjoyed Partying In – Macau, Goa
Source – Telly Chakkar
Mohammad Nazim Facts
- He has enjoyed going to the gym and has loved to maintain a perfect physique. He has also worked as a gym instructor when he was in Punjab before he began his acting career. Mohammad has admitted himself to have been a fitness freak and he has run a gym at his home. He has held annual bodybuilding competitions and gifted the winner bikes in the hope of inspiring the youth to look and feel good.
- Mohammad has stated that if somebody wants to become an actor, great body, pleasant looks, and dancing skills are crucial, however, the most important asset would comprise of being able to emote on screen as, without that, other attributes would count for nothing. He has gone on to add that he has noticed that apart from talent and hard work, the luck factor also plays a huge role and that he has believed that if it is destined for someone, the person will be successful anywhere, be it the movies or the television.
- Contrary to the nature of Ahem that he has played on screen, Mohommad has been known to be witty and cheerful in real life.
- He has disclosed that he has been open to playing any and every kind of character on TV and films but that if he has to name only a few, it would be romantic action characters that would provide him the scope to flaunt his chiseled body or roles in hardcore war movies or series.
- Mohammad has revealed that the dressing sense of a person can impress him easily and that he has always liked people who dress in Indian attire, especially in Punjabi outfits.
Featured Image by Mohammad Nazim / Instagram.