|Molly Burke Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1994|
Molly Burke is a Canadian content creator, commercial model, and motivational speaker who is best known for the videos that involve her life with blindness, fashion, makeup advice, and vlogs about her daily well-being and activities.
Molly Jane Lucy Burke
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
She divides her time between Toronto and Los Angeles, California.
Content Creator, Social Media Star, Commercial Model
- Father – Peter
- Mother – Niamh
- Siblings – Brady (Brother)
4 ft 10.5 in or 148.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly has dated –
- Adrian (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair blonde.
Blue with a hint of yellow
- Beautiful smile
- Freckled face
- Petite physical appearance
Through her social media, Burke has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Daydreamer, American Eagle, and H&M.
Molly Burke Favorite Things
- Food – Indian
- Perfume – Lavanila’s The Healthy Deodorant
- Color – Purple
Molly Burke Facts
- Burke was raised in Oakville, Ontario alongside her brother Brady.
- Molly was 4 years old when she was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa and by the age of 14, she had lost most of her vision.
- Burke was previously chosen to be the face of Foundation Fighting Blindness Canada.
- She has a dog named Gallop who is her guide. Other than that, Molly also has a kitten named Lavender.
- Molly was presented with the Oakville YMCA Peace Award in the past as well as the Shorty Award for “Breakout YouTuber” in 2018.
- She released her first audiobook via Audible that was titled It’s Not What It Looks Like in 2019.
- Molly keeps herself fit via downhill skiing, suspension yoga, and pilates.
- In the past, Molly served as the brand ambassador for Dove.
- She was the torchbearer at the 2010 Paralympic Winter Games that were held in Vancouver.
- On July 11, 2014, Molly started her eponymous YouTube channel. However, it wasn’t till August 27, that year when she uploaded her first video titled Molly Burke ALS Icebucket Challenge.
- As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on her YouTube channel were Blindfolded Skydiving w/ The Dolan Twins!, BLIND vs. SIGHTED: Who Has the Better Senses? (w/ Shane Dawson), Top 5 Reasons Why People On YouTube Think I’m Not Blind, Trying To Describe Colours To A Blind Person w/ The Gabbie Show!, and James Charles Does My Makeup BLINDFOLDED!.
Featured Image By Molly Burke / Instagram