|Molly Long Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Molly Long is an American choreographer and dance teacher who rose to fame after she appeared as a guest on Dance Moms. On the other hand, Molly also garnered further attention as a choreographer for her choreography to the songs Single Ladies and My Boyfriend’s Back.
California, United States
Choreographer, Dance Teacher
- Others – Leslie Kenfield (Aunt) (Dance Teacher), Shannon Mather (Aunt) (Dance Teacher)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Molly is private about her personal life but has 2 children – a girl and a boy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
Molly Long Facts
- Long was born and brought up in California.
- She was just 3 years old when she started her elite dance training at her mother dance studio, California Dance Academy.
- Molly founded the well-known dance company called Project 21 in the past.
- She is friends with Alexa Moffett, Addison Moffett, Sophia Lucia, Brynn Rumfallo, Asia Monet Ray, Gianna Martello, Jennine Wedge, Kamryn Beck, Bella Hoffheins, Elliana Walmsley, and Coco Quinn.
- Molly is associated with Yorba Linda Academy of Ballet. She previously worked with Dance Precisions. Molly had joined Dance Precisions as a teacher at the mere age of 5.
- As a part of Dance Precisions, Molly won the World Dance Championship Series.
- She appeared as guest on Abby Lee Dance Company.
- Molly joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on October 27, 2011. Some of her most-watched choreography videos that she uploaded to her channel were ‘Want to Want Me’ Molly Long Choreography, Salute – Molly Long Choreography, “Milkshake” Choreography by Molly Long, and Dawin – DESSERT (ft. Silento) #DessertDance.
- She was featured on the cover of Dance Teacher Magazine in the past.
Featured Image By Molly Long / Instagram