Molly Caitlyn Quinn
Texarkana, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
From kindergarten to the 6th grade, Molly Quin studied at the St. James Day School.
In the sixth grade, she auditioned for entry at the Young Actors Studio. After clearing the audition, she got six-month intensive acting training at the studio, which was followed by signing a contract with Osbrink Talent Agency. The representatives from the agency were present during her performance.
- Father – Tom Quinn
- Mother – Dianne Quinn
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Molly Quinn is represented by Management 360.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly Quinn has dated
- Chris Tavarez – Molly was reported to be in a relationship with actor Chris Tavarez in 2010. They had grown close while working in the Disney TV movie, Avalon High. However, these relationship rumors didn’t last beyond the end of the year.
- Elan Gale – As per her social media feed, Molly is in a relationship with ABC network producer Elan Gale. They started going out towards the end of 2015. The November 25 is the date they officially got in the relationship. Molly has been slightly cautious about publicly exposing their relationship and due to this reason, Elan rarely accompanies her to the public events. Together they have adopted two pet dogs, Pikachu and Piper.
Race / Ethnicity
- Red auburn locks
- Porcelain white skin
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
While growing up, Molly appeared in a series of TV commercials for the local brands. She was also featured in a couple of print adverts.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Alexis Castle, the daughter of Richard Castle in the popular crime dramedy TV series, Castle from 2009 to 2016.
- Having voiced Princess Bloom in the English version of the popular Italian animated TV series, Winx Club.
In 2007, Molly made her first film appearance in a minor role in the American comedy movie, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story.
First TV Show
In 2009, Molly made her TV show debut in the ABC comedy and drama series, Castle.
Molly works out regularly to keep her figure in perfect shape. She also joins her boyfriend Elan Gale for fun-filled workouts. Also, they often work out with MMA trainer Eddie. The workouts designed by Eddie have a healthy mixture of intense cardio routines, bodyweight exercises, lower body conditioning exercises such as squats and lunges, and core strengthening exercises.
In the past, Molly had bounced between vegetarian, Lacto vegetarian, raw vegan, and vegan diets. Overall, she tries to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Also, she makes sure that she is drinking a lot of water throughout the day.
Molly Quinn Favorite Things
- Acting Role Models – Philip Seymour Hoffman, Forest Whitaker, Jodie Foster, Meryl Streep, Daniel Day-Lewis, Cate Blanchett, Robert Downey Jr.
- TV Shows – The Office (2005-2013)
- Directors – Coen Brothers, Guillermo del Toro, and Peter Jackson
- School Course – History
Molly Quinn Facts
- She started taking gymnastics and dance lessons at the age of 3.
- At the age of 6, she was cast in the community production of The Nutcracker.
- After appearing in The Nutcracker production, she started taking acting classes on weekly basis from retired producer and director Martin Beck.
- While growing up, she used to attend summer acting camps to hone her performance skills.
- She has taken karate classes and has managed to progress to green belt.
- In February 2013, she served as an associate producer for the first time for horror comedy Hansel & Gretel Get Baked, in which she played the leading role of Gretel as well.
- In 2013, she did a voice-over for the character of Supergirl in the popular animated movie, Superman: Unbound.
- In 2016, she returned to her hometown to attend survivors’ breakfast event held on the sidelines of the Race for the Cure, which is a fundraiser event organized by Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.