|Monika Radulovic Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1990|
Monika Radulovic is an Australian beauty pageant winner and model who has won the title of Miss Universe Australia 2015 and reached the top 5 in the Miss Universe 2015 competition. She has more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Zavidovići, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, SFR Yugoslavia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Monika attended Western Sydney University and graduated with honors in Psychology.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Goran Radulovic (Architect)
- Mother – Vinka Radulovic (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Stefan Radulovic (Younger Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Monika has dated –
- Alesandro Ljubicic (2012-Present) – Monika and artist Alesandro Ljubicic tied the knot on March 24, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Beauty spot above her lips
Monika has endorsed brands such as –
- St.Tropez Tan
- Gregory Jewellers
- White Glo
- IWC Schaffhausen
- Miu Miu
Monika Radulovic Favorite Things
- Clothing Store – Kookai
- Lipstick Brands – Nars Velvet Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl, Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 404
- Hair Styling Product – Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Australian Brands – Alice McCall, Bec & Bridge, Rebecca Vallance, By Johnny
- Item Of Clothing – Bespoke ‘RAD’ denim jacket from All My Relations
- Foods – Pizza, Pie
- Holiday Destination – New York
Source – Daily Mail, Beauticate.com, YouTube, SarajevoTimes.com
Monika Radulovic Facts
- At the age of 4, Monika and her family immigrated to Australia to escape the Bosnian War.
- She is a self-professed cat person and has 2 cats named Charlie and Paris (ragdoll).
- During the Miss Universe pageant in December 2015, Monika made headlines by answering that marijuana should be legalized for its benefits in treating cancer during the question round. Allegedly, the controversial answer ended her chances of making it into the top 3.
Featured Image by Monika Radulovic / Instagram